Tiki Cat Soft & Chewy Tuna Flavor Grain-Free Cat Treats, 2-oz pouch
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tuna is the first ingredient in these soft and chewy cat treats.
- Low calorie recipe.
- Made without fruits or vegetables.
- Free of artificial colors and flavors.
- Great for cats of any breed or size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTiki Cat Soft & Chewy Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats, 2-oz pouch$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- dealTiki Cat Stix Duck in Creamy Gravy Grain-Free Wet Cat Treat, 3-oz pouch, pack of 6$4.65Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.42Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Stix Tuna & Scallops in Creamy Gravy Grain-Free Wet Cat Treat, 3-oz pouch, pack of 6$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Stix Chicken & Shrimp in Creamy Gravy Grain-Free Wet Cat Treat, 0.5-oz pouch, pack of 6$4.66Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.43Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Perfect Purees Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz, pack of 10$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Stix Salmon in Gravy Grain-Free Wet Cat Treat, 0.5-oz pouch, pack of 6$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Wellness Kittles Grain-Free Chicken & Cranberries Recipe Crunchy Cat Treats, 2-oz bag$2.37Chewy Price$2.49List Price$2.25Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Freeze-Dried Chicken Breast Cat Treats, 0.9-oz pouch$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Wellness Kittles Grain-Free Salmon & Cranberries Recipe Crunchy Cat Treats, 2-oz bag$2.37Chewy Price$2.49List Price$2.25Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Chicken with Duck Puree Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz pouch, pack of 4$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Tuna with Salmon Puree Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz pouch, pack of 4$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Freeze-Dried Wild Alaskan Salmon Cat Treats, 1.6-oz pouch$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna, Chickpea Flour, Potato Flour...||Chicken, Chickpea Flour, Potato Flour...||Tuna By Product, Pork, Turkey...||Tuna By Product, Pork, Turkey...||Chicken, Tuna, Water...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Tuna, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
My cats love this treat! I finally found a soft and chewy treat that has no chicken and my fur babies love. Both of my girls are super picky eaters and, up until now, the only thing that could get either of them to come running was freeze dried salmon treats. Now I have these and, should I ever need to, I can use them to hide medications. I'm going to be stocking up on these.
Not as soft as I imagined
My cat wasn’t a fan which is really the first tiki cat product he hasn’t enjoyed. They’re definitely not as soft as I thought they’d be and he just hasn’t been interested in them. So I’d say if your cat normally needs or enjoys pretty soft or squishy treats these would not be a good option.
My cats love these treats. My oldest cat who is 3, was recently very ill, it was hard to get him to eat the treats he was eating before his illness but he took very quickly to these treats.
Kitty did not approve.
I know Tiki has better quality ingredients than most companies so I was disappointed when my cat did not like these treats. I tried several different times and ways and mixing with pate but NOPE!
Easy to Mold
These are perfect for squishing around and hiding pills for my cat. Plus, they're super soft so these treats are great for older cats who might just skip chewing and go right for swallowing. She loves to chase these!
Tikicat Kills the Game As always
The only reason I took off a star was for the higher-than-average price, and the fact that they are 3kcal per treat instead of the usual 1.2 - 1.3kcal, meaning you have to watch more closely how much you are giving your pet. BUT this will be any cats favorite treat. They are fragrant—great for hunting, chewy but not soft—cat loves the texture, and disk shaped at a good size—able to fit into games, set on surfaces for hunting, and use for training exercises. If you have the money, and your cat isn’t overweight, Tikicat’s chewy treats are seriously good, in any flavor..
The ingredients aren't as perfect as I wanted but they're very good, TikiCat makes the good stuff. The one who I bought them for didn't like them, so the siblings ate them all. They're small, about the size of a navy bean. They don't smell too bad, not very fishy. Definitely recommended, if your cat will eat them.
Tiki Cat not for cats
I ordered a pkg of Tiki Cat treats as a special treat for our 15 cats. We have indoor and outdoor cats. Our cats had not treats or meals since noon and at 9:15 in the evening. At treat time I opened the pkg of Tiki treats expecting the kids to devour them as they were Tuna flavored treats. I got a big fat turn around from all of them. Not one single cat out of 7 that were looking for a treat ate a single Tiki treat. They sniffed it and gave me a "are you kidding me " look. It was amazing, I never ever seen all the cats unanimously ignore a treat. I could expect maybe 2 or 3 not liking a treat, but not all of them? It was so disappointing. So I went to their normal treat Meow Mix Irresistibles. They ate every bit of those treats only one cat out of 7 turned it down. I have taken these treats of my future autoship orders.
A Soft and Chewy Snack - Thank You!
Leave it to Tiki Cat to provide a soft and chewy snack for those cats who are older, have minimal teeth, or simply prefer a non-crunchy texture. A high protein, low calorie snack with meat as the first ingredient, and no fruit or vegetables. A perfect, snack compliment to the Tiki Cat Mousse blend wet foods. Griffin loves his new, bite size, nighttime treats - and so does mom!
Fur Babies Love This!
My cats don't usually like dry treats, but they loved these! I also loved the ingredients. I just wish you got more for the price.