Four Paws Roam About Dog Tie Out Stake, Without Cable
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tie-out stake helps keep dogs securely confined in yards with no fences.
- Designed to be used with a cable or leash that attaches to the stake and your dog’s collar or harness.
- Gives your dog plenty of room to roam and freedom of movement to keep him active and healthy.
- Outdoor-proof with rust-resistant, weather-resistant steel so it’s great for heavy duty use.
- Easy to install by securing it with the force of your hands or by lightly hammering.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IntelliLeash Intelli-Stayk Surface-Lock Dog Tie-Out Stake, Mini$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$24.99Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Poly Cat Tie Out, Black, 10-ft$5.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake$9.26Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- DealAspen Pet Spiral Tie-Out Stake, Medium$4.99Chewy Price$6.24List Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, X-Large, 15-ft$14.14Chewy Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 15-ft$9.54Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Large, Red, 30-ft$14.28Chewy Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, Large, 20-ft$11.96Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Beast, Silver, 40-ft$28.74Chewy Price
- IntelliLeash Tie-Out Dog Cables, 25-ft, 90-lb$14.06Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Tie Out Stakes
I used to have some just like these only they were green. People were always tripping on them because they were the same color as the grass. I purchased these because I believe the red color will make them much more visible. I also like that it has the ability to turn around the stake to keep it from tangling.
Holds up well to my Stella’s chasing.
I’ve purchased this type of tie out stake before and it holds up well. Sooner or later the ring that you clip tie out leash to rusts thru but that’s to be expected in Wisconsin climate. Still held up about 4 years. My rambunctious 45# Stella is not able to yank out of ground, so that’s all good.
I go fishing and to the park a lot and always want to bring my dog along as well. However, trying to fish or read, etc is hard while also trying to hold a dog leash. I’ve tried putting his lead around a small tree but he gets himself tangled. I got this to put into the dirt so he can wander around the park and enjoy it as much as me. It works perfect for that. It is however pretty large! My dog only weighs six pounds, it doesn’t take much to keep him in one place. And I’m pretty sure this thing could hold a bear! Definitely recommend though for any use of needing to keep your dog lead in one place!
AMAZING! I love this!
I have a 70 pound bully pup and he usually breaks everything, I’ve had this for about 8months and still no damage. It was really easy to put into the ground, not easy to take out what so ever! This does its job 100% would highly recommend!
Stake for yard
The stake works fine. I hammered it into the ground and it seems pretty secure
Been using this for years
Easy to install and strong enough for our 95lb. Female Staffordshire Terrier! The first one we bought we left at our old home. When we moved I ordered another one because of the quality and strength! We use this to let our 5 dogs to go out to potty and get fresh air one by one. LOVE IT!
It holds my 80 lb., hyper, Dane mix puppy very securely.
It's exactly what I wanted. Knew Chewy would come through.
Great for big dogs
Great I have a 100 pound pitbull and it doesn't come out the ground when he pulls on it.