Frisco 20-in Faux Fur Cat Tree
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Compact 20-inch cat tree gives your favorite feline a place to call his own, but won’t take up too much space—great for you and your kitty!
- Features a comfy top-level hammock where cats can settle in for an extended sleeping session. The circular shape is the perfect fit for them to curl up in.
- Your kitty can rest comfortably in the hammock, play underneath or scratch the posts that are wrapped in natural sisal rope.
- Each side has a dangling pom-pom that entices your natural hunter to show off his skills by batting and swatting his “prey.”
- With built-in fluffy pom-poms to give kitty the thrill of the hunt as she bats them back and forth. They're designed to release with excess pressure to make sure kitty is extra safe while playing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 24.8-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$32.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 23-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$39.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco 38-in Cat Tree with Condo, Top Perch & Toy, Dark Charcoal$43.30Chewy Price
- Frisco 24.8-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$41.05Chewy Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$47.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 33.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$46.71Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 24-in Real Carpet Cat Scratching Perch with Toy, Gray$43.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Frisco 42-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$69.68Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 44-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige/Brown$36.89Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Yaheetech Professional 42-in Cat Tree, Light Gray$48.42Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Yaheetech 33-in Plush Cover Cat Tree, Light Gray$44.89Chewy Price$55.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys, Hammock||Hammock||—||—||Condo, N/A|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3235 Customer Reviews
This has been amazing since my kittens came home a little less than a year ago. They both still snuggle up in it—separately, and together (8 & 10 lbs). The puff balls have managed to survive, which is actually quite amazing considering all of the other toys they’ve destroyed (“they” meaning the little one, she is quite spunky-the other is super lazy). This was actually AMAZING recently for a trip we took—I put the hammock on the back seat, and the kittens napped in it and could look out the window. Their backpack fit between the base and the hammock. It stayed upright, and we never had a problem with it in the car, then it was great to use while we stayed in my brother’s RV. The two rope scratchy posts are great (as opposed to one being fabric or carpet). My only complaints are that 1) the posts come loose and it’s a little annoying having to tighten it—I recommend putting the wrench attached to it or in a very convenient location 2) I wish the fabric came off the hammock and the base so that I can clean it—my older cat threw up on the base and I spot cleaned it, but it still looks gross in that spot. My big cats 15 & 18 lbs do not use the hammock, but they use the scratch posts.
Cat LOVES this
A friend kept posting pictures of her cat snuggled in one of these so I found out where she got it and had to get my fur baby one! When it arrived, my cat patiently waited for us to assemble it. (Fast and easy setup just requires screwing the leg halves together and then screwing them to the top and bottom) As soon as we stepped away, she was making herself comfortable at the top. Our cat is full grown, and a bit overweight, and couldn’t be more comfortable on this thing! Several weeks into having it, she is still using it for almost all of her naps. The only negative is that is has two furry balls hanging on elastic string from the top. She has caught her nail on something similar as a kitten and was stuck and terrified. We cut these off, trimmed the elastic, and now she has two balls to chase around the house. (No reason to take a chance!) I highly recommend this cat tree.
This is great, but
My cat and I very much loved this cat tree, but the hammock only lasted about six months. The material was worn very thin and got holes in it. To be fair, I don’t know if it had a weight limit and I also don’t know the weight of the cat using it as she is feral. We still loved it though, so I recently bought her another one.
My cats love it!
This cat tree is the perfect one to get if you're looking for something small, compact and easy to put together that your cats will love. My boyfriend and I put together in under 10 minutes but can be done with 1 person also. My cats are all over this little hammock tree :) Thank you Chewy! I have videos but it won't let me post them :(
I recently moved from a big house to a small apartment with two kittens in tow. I knew they needed something to climb on in addition to the chair I brought for them, and this fits perfectly! It was so easy to assemble! It comes with an allen wrench, too easy! They love the scratching posts with hanging pom-poms and they even sleep in the top when I watch TV. This doesn't take up too much room, so if you're looking for something that isn't too big (or too small!), give this a try!
Raikou loves it!
Raikou is a cuddler - which can be a real problem when working from home. So I purchased this tree for his birthday and placed it next to my work station. Now he gets to be close enough for me to pet without insisting on being in my arms while working.
Perfect for smaller spot under the window
We have 7 cats and many different scratching posts around the house. This one is definitely a favorite of several of our cats. I had bought one previously a few years ago and the only reason I needed a new one is because they had completely destroyed the sisal over the years because they used it so much. It's perfect to go right under your window.
Amazing especially for the price!
Cat trees are so expensive everywhere but chewy. I have no idea why because the ones at chewy are quality. I have a 6.5 ft cat tree I got for $55 a couple years ago that is still in perfect condition despite being used everyday. I got this cat tree in black to match my living room furniture & so my cat would stop clawing my new couch! Works like a dream. It’s sturdy (my cat is 15 lbs, not fat just a huge cat). He lays and plays on it and it doesn’t budge. 10/10 cat tree and the price is just an added bonus
It's not my cats favorite but....
My cat Mushi is not super interested in this tree - he is picky so it was a chance buying it but I wanted to try because it had such great reviews. Despite this, it is a great product. It got here quickly, was easy to put together, and feels sturdy. My cat is XL and would definitely fit in it if he felt like it. It fits nicely in the space I put it in.
Loved it so much we had to buy 2
My two cats loved it so much we had to buy a second one! It’s the perfect height to look out the window and they are always scratching on the sisal posts. They kept trying to both fit in the hammock so I gave in and bought a second one. Happy kitties!