Frisco Basic No Pull Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Discourages your dog’s pulling habits while they’re on leash to make all your walks more enjoyable.
- Helps keep you in control by redirecting your pup’s pulling and helping them learn proper front-led walking.
- Martingale-style front strap sits on your pup’s chest and cinches down to apply pressure when they pull.
- Features durable nylon webbing, two quick-snap buckles and a different colored belly strap so it’s easy to put on.
- Available in five sizes with four adjustment points to help you find the most comfortable fit for your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Gray/Black, LG$10.27Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Black/Red, Large: 24 to 31-in chest$31.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, French Pink, Medium: 20 to 26-in chest$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Pink, Small$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Best Tropic Thunder Edition No-Pull Dog Harness, Purple, X-Large: 32 to 42-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Small: 15 to 22-in chest$12.15Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium/Large: 22 to 28-in chest$28.89Chewy Price$40.45List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 22 to 27-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull||Basic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Padded||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Great for dogs who pull!
We have tried several expensive harnesses for a recent foster dog who is a hound mix and pulls while on leash. This harness is the best we've tried. The only issue is that she can chew through it in less than 5 minutes so we have had to buy several replacements when we forgot to remove the harness immediately after her walks! Obviously this was our fault and we've learned to expect her to eat the harness as well as everything else, including remote controls, phone chargers, blankets, etc. lol
Best no pull
I’ve tried so many harnesses over the last 2 years. This one is my favorite! So light weight! My dog was so uncomfortable in anything padded and I could never get them clean. This harness stays so clean, there isn’t fair all over it. My dog doesn’t over heat, is the first one he’s actually, willingly/ excitedly trots towards and sticks his neck through. So easy to put on and take off. 2 different buckles for you to choose how to put it on. My favorite feature is the No pull loop! There is a regular D loop if you’d like. But the no pull gets slightly tighter and gives just enough response for my dog to know to walk slower or come back. It is very thin which made me skeptical but it has been the best for our 70 pound mutt
great for taller dogs
Good harness. It's helped my corgi with her excitement pulling on walks, but sometimes the breast strap can get pulled under her leg. I've tried adjusting it but am deciding to deal with it. Definitely recommend for dogs that are any taller
Not for us.
Unfortunately this doesn't work for us. She doesn't like it at all so walking won't be enjoyable for either of us. We don't walk long or far but we do go in & out several times a day.
Not sturdy enough for my dog
My dog and I had one wonderful walk using this harness. It was easy to adjust, he was comfortable in it, and the no-pull feature made it comfortable for me, too. Unfortunately, as I was putting it on him for our second walk, he bit clean through one of the straps, and that was the end of the harness. Please note that the description of the item says Not Chew-Proof. I had thought that I could get a lot more use out of it as long as I kept him from treating it like an actual chew toy, but I was wrong. It just took one quick bite. Now I will look for a harness that is more bite and chew-resistant.
Good for growing puppy
Fits and works awesome for my growing puppy. I even got the next size up for when she gets bigger.
The initial fit was great... then with use, it becomes loose across the chest. Also, having to attach the leash to the bottom is a pain. When our puppy gets moving, the leash gets tangled in his feet. Overall, wouldn't purchase.
Not a good purchase
75lbs staffordshire terrier mix… ended up slipping out of it after he figured out he just had to get it past his front legs. Ended up in a nice little mommy and son chase lol. Probably best for small to medium dogs. Or the ones that aren’t runners like my boy
Do not recommend
absolutely horrible, i actually bought them twice. I thought the harness was too big to start so bought the XS, and dogs still just get out. They get one leg out or both every time, and when i tighten them up they were tripping all over the place and couldn't walk. And to make it worse, I bought 2 each time, for two puppies. If I am the problem, they are still horrible, you shouldn't have to put that much effort into a harness. I have never had problems in the past with my other dogs and their harrnesses.
Did not last
My dog chewed through it. He chewed on the part that goes across the chest.