Frisco Boulder Plaid Insulated Dog & Cat Puffer Coat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet puffer coat features a protective, water-resistant shell on one side, and a cozy fleece lining on the inside.
- Water-resistant exterior and fleece lining to shield your pet from wind, chilly weather and light rain or snow.
- The soft fleece lining and collar help keep your pal warm so you can explore outside even in chilly fall weather.
- Functional design includes a covered leash hole and hook-and-loop straps for a secure fit.
- It’s lightweight and machine-washable on a gentle cycle, or hand washed, for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Blue, Medium$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Basic Hoodie, Pink, Small$12.50Chewy Price
- Frisco Reversible Packable Travel Dog Raincoat, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater, Red, Small$10.21Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, X-Small, Yellow$12.99Chewy Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Coat, Yosemite, X-Small$55.00Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Juneau Insulated Dog Jacket, Magenta, Large$34.99Chewy Price
- Pendleton Dog Coat, Crescent Lake, X-Large$59.00Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Frisco Stretchy Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Red, Large$12.92Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- KONG Extreme Thermal Insulated Dog Parka, Red, X-Small$52.99Chewy Price
- Canada Pooch Yellow Torrential Tracker Dog Raincoat, 24$55.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
967 Customer Reviews
Warm & waterproof
I bought this for my cavapoo puppy lily. She is about 20lbs and I got her the medium because I saw in reviews that the small was too small. Her medium size is a little big but not too big to wear. She is supposed to get up to 25lbs so I think it will fit her of she goes up in weight. She actually loves the warmth it gives so much she falls asleep in it after coming in. It has a spot on the back that you can put the leash through so if it rains her back still doesn't get wet. Great for spring fall and winter.
I ordered an xxl after reading wt range. Riley is probable approx 70 ish pound’s. German Shepard . The coat is a little big on her. Actually a little long neck to tail wise. But with Velcro it will work fine for our winter walks. It will keep her warm, and break the wind, without being so heavy that she balks at wearing it. Overall I am happy.
This is the 3rd coat I purchased for my chihuahua mix. The first time I bought a medium and it was too big. I reordered and the small fits her great. long enough in the back and tight around the belly. We walk every day and she loves to go through the critter trails & sticker bushes and we have lost many coats and sweaters that don't close tightly. Chewy was awesome and had me donate the too big ones and we received the new ones in a couple days.
Fit with room to grow
Fit my 6 pound Miniature Pinscher puppy perfectly and the belly band and neck band give her plenty of room to grow into her 7-11 pound adult weight! I bought the color red for her and it looks very nice on her and her halter fits well over the top.
I might have to give to a less- endowed pup. Scrappy looks so cute, but the velcro strap traps his p*. He is 6.6 lbs chiweenie for those other little boy pups.
Quick and effective
We have a really heavy warm coat for our little guy but its cumbersome and he doesn't really like it. This is quick to get on, light weight but warm and he likes us putting this on. He's old and joints ache so the one that his legs had to go through was harder for him to walk in. This one does not restrict his movement Would definitely get again.
Great coat!! This coat is super easy to get on/off. Velcro at the neck and stomach. I leave the neck affixed and just have to strap her belly, belly and she's out the door!! My 55+APBT tripod absolutely LOVES her new coat!! It's not easy putting clothes on a thilly, wiggly, tripod. It's not too heavy nor restricting in any way. Fleece lined and keeps her warm enough to play in the snow even longer. Bella Dora has each color. 1 Pink, 1 Red for the car to match her harness and 2 Blue. For that price I stashed two for next year. Bella Dora is a big pittie girl at 55+ lbs. I read the reviews and ordered her XXL which is perfect. She RUNS through bushes and really gives the coat a workout. It still looks new. She wears her blue coat several times a day when she goes outside (about 2 wks now). I didn't have any kind of problem w/the opening for her harness/leash as reported in some reviews??? Totally recommend!!!! SoCalCoco
Was very excited when this coat arrived. Loved the color, the fit, the ease of attaching the harness and the strength of the Velcro. In fact it was such aggressive Velcro I had a hard time getting my pup out of it. Now, two months later it just falls off of him. The Velcro has lost its stick, it’s gotten all fuzzy from pulling apart so hard, and is nearly useless. Unless I can figure out some other way to keep this jacket closed, my dog is done wearing it. Junk. I would rather have buttons, snaps or a buckle any day!
Easy pet coat
This dog coat is so much easier to put on and take off than any others I've tried. It is nice looking and warm enough for a Greyhound to go out on the snow. Thank you!
Keeps them dry
my dogs have no undercoat, so when they go outside in the rain, they flinch at the raindrops. This coat keeps them dry. However, I would have liked more covering side-to-side. Even my skinny schnauzer gets barely enough coverage. Our girl has arthritis and not having to put her head or feet through a hole is why I bought these--very easy to put on, except in winter, because of their long hair, I have to be careful to not pull hair w/ the velcro