Frisco Buffalo Check Dog Collar
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
About This Item
- Fun design made with high quality, durable polyester webbing ideal for everyday wear and outdoor adventures.
- Tough polyester webbing features an Ultra-Weld seal that can withstand up to seven times the maximum recommended weight for each size.
- Classic, red and black buffalo check pattern adds a bit of style to your pup’s collar, with various sizes available and adjustable slides to ensure a comfy fit.
- Features a nickel-coated D-ring, a separate ID tag ring and a soft-contoured buckle for your dog’s comfort.
- Matching leashes available in the same stylish pattern, all hand-washable for easy care.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Red Boho Dog Collar, SM - Neck: 10 – 14-in, Width: 5/8-in$4.36Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tropics Dog Collar, LG - Neck: 18 – 26-in, Width: 1-in$7.81Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
This was just what we were looking for. It is durable, soft, cute, and fits our beagle well. It has the place to hang ID tags, too, separate from the leash ring. The price was right, too. I'd buy this again in the future.
Suitable for a burly man
This is a great collar. I ordered it for my 3 month old puppy and sadly he's nearly outgrown it. I will order it again in a larger size. It's soft on his baby skin and well made.
Product as expected, does have a tendency to loosen up a bit
Great for the price
I plan to use this in the winter around Christmas. Single layer and held together with strong glue. It being single layer makes it feel softer, so it might be more comfortable for the dog. For the price, this is a great buy.
Love Frisco collars! The quality is good and the colors are pretty. I especially like the second separate metal ring to attach license, charms, etc. (separate from the ring for the leash). And the plastic clasp seems durable.
I love this soft narrow buffalo plaid collar for my energetic Boston terrier. I like that it has two metal carriers one for iD the other for leash attachment. The plaid is new and fresh against the other mostly floral or ugly printed dog collars.
Appears to be well made and the color of this and the other set of collar and leash that I purchased are very vibrant. I like the width and the adjustability as well as the extra small loop to attach tags to. Chewy is awesome, for sure!!!
Thanks for having the sale on these beautiful collars. I love the Frisco collars, they are well made, and hold up well. We did put these away for use in the Christmas season as we also have Frisco patriotic collars that we are using right now!
This collar is soft, yet durable. I love that there is a separate metal link, for the dog tag! Great collar, at a reasonable price!
This is a great collar. I got it for my 1 and 3 month old dog. It looks great on him, and the size is perfect. It was totally worth it to but it. I would recommend this collar.