Frisco Bumble Bee Dog & Cat Costume
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Acrylic||Polyester, Acrylic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester|
|Costume Type||Animal, Trending||Classic, Spooky, Trending||Animal||Funny, Trending||Animal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
About This Item
- Gets your furry friend buzzing with the spooky Halloween spirit.
- Soft, plush faux fur material with shiny iridescent wings on the back add a bit of cuteness for your companion.
- Attaches securely and comfortably with hook-and-loop fasteners at the neck and belly.
- Separate headpiece with bobbly antennae and ear holes helps keep your dog comfy and cute at the same time.
- Great for Halloween parties, furry photo ops, and getting in the spooky spirit while you trick-ortreat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Snail Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$19.64Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Pig Dog & Cat Costume, Medium$16.44Chewy Price
- Frisco Pumpkin Dog & Cat Costume, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Rubie's Costume Company Hula Girl Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$19.66Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Granny Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$13.53Chewy Price$14.57List Price
- Pet Krewe Sesame Street Oscar The Grouch Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$12.25Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pet Krewe Sesame Street Elmo Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$18.51Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Werewolf Dog & Cat Costume, Large$15.29Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Shark Attack Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$15.29Chewy Price
- Rubie's Costume Company Sushi Dog & Cat Costume, Medium$21.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
72 Customer Reviews
Sizing is Off
My 15 week old GSD puppy was all over the place on sizing. His length was an XL, neck was a medium, and chest was a L, but very close to an XL. It says that if you are in between to size up, so I chose an XL. It. Is. HUGE. On him and he is a pretty big boy for his age. Go with your gut and pick the size you think might fit the best and order it early enough you have time to swap it out. Maybe this will fit around Thanksgiving or Christmas and I can have the cutest little bumble bee celebrating with us. Haha
This costume was really cute for a photo shoot, but before my daughter could take her dog trick-or-treating, the costume feel off and ripped. Don't get me wrong, this was her dogs fault, because she rolled around in it, however, it could be better.
This costume is extremely well made and adorable. I bought an XXL for my 64 pound doodle and it fit perfectly and comfortably (though it could easily have fit a larger dog as well). So well made; great quality. And we received SO MANY compliments!
Went on a Halloween hike in this outfit and it held strong! We buzzed along with the hive and it was a great fit. For this basset mix at 43lbs a large was a good fit for him! Remember to bee kind and bee yourself!
Cute Costume for My Husky
The costume was cute, I got the size suggested for the weight range. It was a bit too loose, and for the head part it didn’t stay on correctly. It kept sliding to the sides since she is a husky and her ears didn’t help keep it in place. It probably would’ve fit better for those who had ears flopped down like my Golden.
Really cute costume
Great-looking costume designed with the animal's comfort in mind. Unfortunately my kitten wouldn't let me dress him in it without biting me. So, I will save it for next year when I am sure he will be more willing to wear it.
We ordered based off the size chart and it was a fine fit. The body fit great and was easy for my dog to wear. However, the hood would slip off her head even after her ears were put through the holes.
Soooo Soft & Cute!
I love this costume! It is well made and silky soft. I am so happy to have found an affordable costume for my medium sized dog, with room to spare. He is camera-shy, not sad, for the record.
Super cute.... runs large
super cute costume... good quality; however it does run a little larger than expected. We had the velcro on the tightest it could be and it was still loose.... overall.... loved it!
Cute for cats
Out of the 3 costumes I purchased, this was the only one my cats didn't freak out wearing. Low crawl yes but no freak out. My 3 cats are 11lbs and 14lbs and the small was fine. Probably could have been fine with the xsmall. Super cute and has ear holes - although let's face it, if it's going on a cat then ears will be flat back anyway.