Frisco Comfort Padded Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for comfort with three layers of neoprene and EVA padding on the front and back.
- Made with soft, light jersey fabric that won’t fray if cut or ripped, and durable poly webbing.
- Adjustment points for the chest and girth help you get a close, secure fit with less movement.
- Features a handle, durable metal hardware with Frisco branding and color-matched materials.
- Includes a heat label inside the harness where you can write your info and dog’s name.
- Matching leashes and collars are available to complete your dog’s walkwear ensemble.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Padded Step-In Harness, Pink, Small$9.97Chewy Price
- Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Sky Blue, Medium: 15.4-in chest$21.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Frisco Purple Ombre Style Dog Harness, Small - Girth: 18-23.5-in$10.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Pink, 16 to 22-in chest$19.63Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Trim Mesh Dog Harness, Purple, Small$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Puppia Botanical A Dog Harness, Beige, Large$23.15Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Sky Blue, Small: 12 to 18-in chest$15.61Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Frisco Pink Ombre Style Dog Harness, Small - Girth: 18-23.5-in$10.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Padded, Reflective||Padded||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
The harness is great quality and a beautiful color, but beware that the sizing is a little big. My dog has a 33 inch chest and a 22 inch neck so to be on the safe size I ordered the XL, but even with it tightened all the way it’s still pretty loose. It’s usable but in fit my whole fist between him and the harness on the neck and chest part.
This really seems to quiet my dog down and stay under control. It matches his collar and leash perfectly. He doesn't like it much but tolerates it because he loves to go for walks.
Save my dogs life
I was out in the woods today like everyday when my golden retriever wearing this harness bolted after a dear and was gone for 10min+ finally came back after calling him and saw that the bottom part of the first layer of his harness was all tore up, come to realize that he jump over a down tree that had a broken branch sticking up and would have impaled him in the chest if he wasn't wearing this harness. So this harness saved my dog from being serious hurt if not worse. I uploaded a couple of pictures you can see in 1 of the pics where the tree branch went through. Definitely buying again
I got this less than 2 months ago, and it just broke today. The around the neck plastic piece that secures the strap to the back fabric completely failed. I also didn't like how tiny the leash metal loop was. It was difficult to secure if you have a squirmy dog. The harness itself didn't fall apart as others said but again, had it for less than 2 months. Also the top handle was super convenient. Overall not impressed at all that it broke as is 100% unusable in such a short period of time.
I adopted a Pitbull/Eng Bulldog who was never on a leash before and selective with other dogs. She is very strong and pulls hard when she wants to go after another dog. I am 4’8 and weigh less than 100 pounds so she was def over powering me. She is also malnourished so I wanted a harness that was padded versus just straps for her ribs. This harness makes me in control rather than her. WE BOTH LOVE THIS HARNESS! I wish I got a Medium otherwise its perfect. My friend also purchased one and he loves it as well.
XL dog harness
I am very satisfied with this purchase. i ordered an XL harness in black for my golden retriever pup. he is 45 pounds and even when the harness is completely tightened, it is still a bit too big for him, but he’s only 5 months old so i’m sure he’ll grow in to it and no matter how big he gets it will still fit. the adjustable straps are easy to use.
liked it at first
I really liked this harness. It looked really good and felt like good quality. I took my puppy on a walk today and she wasn’t even pulling and the stitching came lose where the leash was. Debating trying again but I don’t want her to get lose and get away from me
This is a great harness and is budget friendly.
You may be scared to buy this because of the suspiciously low price, but it is a great durable product that is sure to fit your dog perfectly because of the adjustable straps . It is also very breathable and the colors are great!
Not the greatest quality
I do like the harness itself and it is nice, however tue quality isn’t great. It was a cheaper price so I guess you get what you pay for. The stitching is starting to fall out/ break and the edges of the harness are coming undone. Still wearable but will have to replace sooner than intended. Probably wouldn’t but again but good if your pup is growing and needing a newer size frequently. I had it on my 75 lb bernese mt dog who’s a year and a half. He only wore it on walks.
I love the color and feel.
I love this harness I got the whole set (leash, collar, and harness) the color is really pretty (French vanilla) the color did look more beige on the site and the pictures I've seen, but when I got it the color and feel shocked me. For the price it looks really good and I've looked in to getting WILD ONE for my dog but the price kept pushing me away and this product is a really close look alike. only time will tell how it holds up but if anything I can always get another.