Frisco Curved-Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Japanese high-carbon steel blades for durability and long-lasting sharpness.
- Keeps a sharper edge longer so grooming your cat or dog remains quick and easy.
- Rounded blade tips to improve safety while trimming sensitive areas like the eyes, nose and ears.
- Adjustable tension for better control and a more precise cut.
- Lightweight and comfortable design with soft-grip finger holes and rests for added control and comfort.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Grooming Shears Kit, 4-pack$22.79Chewy Price$32.55List Price
- Le Salon Essentials Dog Face Trimming Scissors, Red$6.06Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealFrisco Dematting Dog Rake, One Size$6.78Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dematting Double-Sided Dog & Cat Rake$8.39Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Dog & Cat Grooming Scissors with Round Safety Tip, 2 pack$13.08Chewy Price$23.49List Price
- Pet Republique Dematting Rake$11.59Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Scaredy Cut Silent Dog, Cat & Small Pet Grooming Kit, 16 piece, Pink, Right-Handed$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- BioSilk Therapy Detangling & Shine Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.52Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.09Autoship Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Comb for Dogs$9.99Chewy Price
- Evolution Self-Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush, X-Small$15.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
These scissors have been so helpful to keep my pup neat in between grooming visits. They’re sharp so the hair comes off easily and the curved tips make it so much safer if you have a pup that moves during grooming.
not sharp enough
These are not sharp enough to cut through my Lynx-point Siamese cat's hair. Maybe they would work on thinner, finer hair.
Wouldn't cut a wet noodle
These scissors are so dull they wouldn't cut a wet noodle much less fur. Do not recommend.
Perfect for our doodle!
These are quality, sharp, safe scissors that are easy to use and work quite well on our doodle! She would fight me with the other pair, plus due to the pointy tips, I was afraid of accidently nicking her. Quite recommend them.
*waves hand in a so-so manner*
I guess.....finicky is the word of the day. I was super excited to get these as I have two doodles and I've been using my hair cutting scissors on them. I thought- hey lets get these two cuties there own scissors for there grooming box. So first thing I pulled out of the box was these and immediately tried them out. First cut- nothing hair went all wonky and didn't cut. Next cut- smooth like butter. This went back and forth. Not sure if its user error or the scissors themselves, if it is me I haven't figured out what makes them work better or worse.
Helps Trim Paws
Got these to trim my lab mix's paw fur and for other light trimming needs. I've only used them a few times, but so far they work well. My dog hates all grooming, so the curved-tip is very helpful.
Not so good
Doesn't cut so well. Hair folds over between the blades most of the time.
These were not very sharp! I wouldn't recommend for a golden doodle!
Great for the $
Decent product. Sharp! Finger holes could be a little bigger but over all nice for the money
curved tip scissors
these scissors were perfect for cutting Goldendoodle head shape and ears. Order was processed very quickly. Thank you