Frisco Deluxe Foldable Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Stairs
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread||N/A||Foldable, Non-slip Tread|
|Material||Wood, Carpet||Plastic, Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Wood, Carpet|
About This Item
- Pet stairs help pets get up to their favorite spots around the house, like the bed or couch.
- Made with a solid wood support frame for added stability. No assembly required.
- Felt carpet on every step adds traction to help dogs and cats climb up.
- Foldable design lets you store them easily, and the natural wood style complements any home décor.
- Perfect for any pet that needs a boost, such as puppies, elderly pets, or pets with limited mobility.
Although maximum weight capacity is 200 lbs., they’re perfectly sized for small to medium pets for the Large size, and medium to large pets for the Extra-Large size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Large$75.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.74Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- TRIXIE Adjustable Cat & Dog Stairs, White$93.65Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 4-Step$69.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Paw Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Black, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Brown, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$68.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$64.98Chewy Price
- Pet Parade Three Step Dog & Cat Stairs, White, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Large$75.70Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Paws & Pals 4 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$82.71Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- dealPrecious Tails 5-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Black White$49.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
214 Customer Reviews
GREAT Product!!! AAAA++++
I highly recommend these stairs. I purchased them 2 years ago when my (now 13 year old) 80 lbs. Mastiff/Boxer mix started having trouble jumping on my canopy- height bed.... and they have been used daily ever since. They are very sturdy and work well. I had tried out and returned other stairs from the local pet store. Then I found these (for the same price) on Chewy and couldn't have been happier! The width of the steps and the edges on the sides of the steps have really helped to make him feel secure. I keep them up all the time, however, they are easy to fold up if need be.
Beautiful and functional
Chewy knocks it out of the park yet again! These stairs are fantastic and especially nice for us old-fashioned folk who don't want everything to be made of plastic in our homes. Since they have to be there all the time I don't have to cringe every time I look at them saying, "Oh well, we need them so I gotta put up with the eyesore" Very attractive as well as necessary for out vertically challenged babies.
Absolutely Perfect Purchase
I purchased this for my aging cat, she is near 21 years of age. Once the stairs arrived, I put some treats on the steps, and she immediately understood what this new contraption was for. I've had it over 2 weeks now and she takes herself up and down without effort. What a find !!! She is now super content and independent! I also love the fact it is foldable so it can be put away, down the road, when not needed and stored easily.
I have a dog that was traumatized when he slipped jumping up to my bed. He refused to ever try again. When my other dog gets up in the middle of the night, he whines because he knows if he gets down, I won't get him back up because I am trying to sleep. One day with these next to the bed and problem is solved. Took about 15 min of training to get him to use them confidently. Now both dogs use them.
Initially I thought these steps were nice looking and worked perfectly for our 10lb Chihuahua to get on and off our bed. However, after less than 2 months of use they are coming apart and there are exposed staples/nails. Disappointed. This product definitely is not worth the price.
A must have
This was the absolute best purchase I've made for my 3-month-old little fur baby. It took no time to train him on how to go up and down the stairs. Now he runs up and down like a pro. It is reasonably priced and comes already assembled. I matched the wood with the rest of my furniture in my room and it looks really good. I highly recommend this product and I am thinking about purchasing another one for my bedroom because right now, I'm moving the steps from the living room to the bedroom. Oh, and it's not heavy or a bother. It stores nicely and I just can't say enough, how pleased I am with my purchase!
I purchased it in October 2021 & it began to fall apart in March 2022. A big disappointment & waste of money.
These stairs are great! They're sturdy and attractive. Purrrrfect for our cat's needs!!
Fantastic product, well made
I was afraid this would be cheaply made and that it would take up a lot of room. But it is very sturdy and does not take up as much space as I thought it would. I have one of those high rise beds that needs a step stool next to it and although I got this for my little aging cat, I have found it sturdy enough that I can use it also. It was already put together when it arrived so that was another plus. I chose the darker stained wood and it goes well with my bed frame. It looks nice
This Step Ladder Has Some Issues
First, I was disappointed that this step ladder arrived with the wood chipped in several areas. If it had't been chipped, it would have looked beautiful. Secondly, I purchased it for my newly adopted 73-pound, five-year-old English Lab. I needed a sturdy step ladder that would accommodate her size. I would never use this step ladder for an animal over 80 lbs. ... it's too wobbly. Despite all that, I decided to keep it. There just aren't a lot of good options for step ladders for a large breed dog.