Frisco Dog Crate Mat, Dark Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Outdoor-ready dog mat doubles as a bed on its own or a comfortable mat for any crate, carrier or kennel.
- Filled with a polyester fiber batting fill that helps to retain the bed shape and provide support and comfort for more restful sleep, indoors or outdoors.
- Durable oxford fabric is resistant to light chewing, water-resistant and tougher-wearing so it can stand up to daily use.
- Available in various sizes to accommodate most dog breeds and crate sizes.
- Spot-clean friendly so you can keep it clean with less effort. Contrast stitching adds a touch of smart style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 30-In$17.99Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Medium$29.11Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, 42-in$30.99Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue Paw Print, 30-in$19.25Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Frisco Comfortable Fleece Tri-fold Arrow Print Dog Crate Mat, 24-in$10.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 42-in$21.85Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 54-in$43.93Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Drymate Brown Stripe Tan Paw Dog Crate Mat, Large$16.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Crosshatch Dog Crate Mat, 42-inch$30.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 24-in$15.20Chewy Price
- STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU AUREBRESH Dog Crate Mat, 54-inch$42.88Chewy Price
- Frisco Velvet Tan & Blue Novelty Paw Print Reversible Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, 54-in$66.06Chewy Price$69.90List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
388 Customer Reviews
Comfort and Convenience
This crate mat adds good padding and comfort to our dogs' crates. The crates are left open when we are home and the dogs often choose to go in the crates to nap. They seem to like the added padding. The mats fit into the crates well, are easy to spot clean, and are holding up well. I would definitely purchase them again.
Bought 2 more! Love it!
When my Maligator was ready for a proper mat (when she was a pup it was horse mat/rubber until she learned beds were not for eating), I hesitated spending tons of money on a Kong mat or resistant mat. I went for this figuring if she killed it while we were training what is ok and not ok to chew into shreds, I would only be out $30 bucks or so. Had to do a bit of behavioral training watching carefully and correcting when she tried to eat it. It has lasted beautifully. I purchased 2 more. One for the car and one for the living room for a 'place' at my mom's house. It stands up to her crate 'swimming' and 'digging'. Easy to clean with a hose and scrub brush after a messy shew treat or raw something. Enough cushion that she has not developed elbow calluses. Not for anxiety or consistent chewers, but trained crate dogs that know better, or dogs that have more interest in a toy etc, this is GREAT. LOVE IT!
I ordered a 54” crate and saw this crate bed as an add on. Not expensive so passed it over thinking it couldn’t hold up. I looked at all the beds on line, some well over $100 for a 54”. I compared, enlarged and looked at stitching, thought why not try it. I know Chewy’s stands behind their products. We’ve had this in Benny’s crate for over 4 months and it looks pretty much like new. It can’t be machine washed- have to spot clean but that hasn’t been a problem. I would highly recommend this bed. KV
Awesome tough crate mat
This has been perfect for our pups, who are diggers and apt to chew. This material is much tougher than other mats we have tried and have stood up to puppies so far. We've purchased several sizes for our growing pups now. Highly recommended!
Not water resistant
This just soaked up urine when my puppy had an accident. It is also bigger than it said it would be.
Upgrade your friend’s crate!
Got this for our new rescue. We are crate training her until we can develop good behavior around the house and our free-roam bunny. We put her in the crate when we can’t watch her, are out, or when we’re sleeping. I felt bad the first few nights we had her home because we laid out towels and blankets in the crate to make it more comfortable, but she didn’t seem all too thrilled. We quickly ordered this, and it shipped fast. It was a nice upgrade. Our pup actually seems to like her crate, now. Definitely seems more comfortable to sleep in. There have been times where I have opened the door to let her out, but she would just look at me, comfortably, and just go back to sleep. Haha. It’s a very nice and durable pad (She is not a chewer - yet - hopefully not. So, I think it will hold up well.) Seems like it will spot-clean well, and it dries fast with water spills. Great option for crates!
A nice mat if your dog doesn’t chew, but unfortunately my puppy does and he had this thing shredded in under 5 minutes
My dog has chewed up every crate mat I have bought until this one. Made to last for sure!
It is a great crate mat. It isn't his favorite bed in the house, but it works very well for what it was designed for. It fits perfectly inside the crate.
I was impressed with the looks and the workmanship of your dog mat. Unfortunately, my 6 month old puppy bit through a corner, within 15-20 minutes. A costly tryout to say the least. The “puffiness” of the corner was where he struck. Even though there is no such thing as a chew-proof” mat, we either go without altogether, or possibly invest more money in the company the has a possibly more rugged mat, and a “clamp down” feature that makes it more difficult for the corners especially to be chewed on. Time will tell. NCF -