Frisco Dome Stake
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides secure containment outdoors for dogs in the absence of a fenced-in yard. Great for camping too!
- Allows dogs to be out in the yard for potty training, without the risk of escaping or getting into trouble.
- Easy to use by driving into the soil—even rocky or hard soil—and using a tie-out cable (not included) to securely contain your dog when outside.
- The dome shape is specially designed to help prevent tangles in a tie-out cable, and is made of powder-coated steel.
- Available in various lengths to accommodate different types of soil.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Coastal Pet Products Poly Big Dog Tie Out, Black, 15-ft$14.49Chewy Price
- IntelliLeash Tie-Out Dog Cables, 40-ft, 35-lb$12.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake$10.68Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Aspen Pet Spiral Tie-Out Stake, Medium$4.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Tie Out Stake, 25-ft$32.02Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$24.99Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- Titan Welded Link Chain Dog Tie Out, 15-ft, 4.5 mm$38.49Chewy Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake for Dogs, 15-ft$22.87Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Four Paws Roam About Dog Tie Out Stake, Without Cable$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 30-ft$9.87Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Easy Grip Spiral Stake, 18-in$8.05Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
We have been ordering from Chewy for years and have been very pleased. When we needed a way to anchor some guide wires I got out our tie out stake for when we travel with our dog. We realized that was the answer for our needs. We ordered 4 and viola problem solved.
very trust worthy and well made
Great heavy duty Quality and hard to get in ground, which is a great thing.They rotate very well and don`t get tied up.They are the best ones I`ve ever used.
Bent at a 45° angle
My 60 lbs Coonhound pulled it out up to the wings then bent it at a 45° angle two days after getting it. It still works just fine but will no longer go flush with the ground. He has since learned how far he can go so no longer pulls on it.
Finally!! My dog doesn't get tangled when she's tied out. I tried several different cables with the stake I had but they'd get tangled. I now use chain (can't chew it) and this stake & no issues. Thanks!
strong, no tangle
We got the smaller version, and it's insanely strong, I can't imagine any dog pulling this out. That said, it's really difficult to get it into the ground, and I hope we never need to get it out because I have no idea how we will.
We've been using this with our lab/pointer/pit mix since she was a puppy. Even when the deer are out, it has held up just fine and works great. I'm now getting a second one for our new puppy.
Sturdy and Strong
Bought this for my Great Dane mix 7 month old puppy. Was fairly easy to put in and is holding strong. Still in the ground as sturdy as when we put it in a month ago.
So far so good
Just started using this (20 inch green one) and am pleased. It is for a Cavachon puppy that is about 11-12 lbs so it is plenty strong. Used a sledge to hammer into ground with ease, but seems like taking it out might be hard so it is currently being used "permanent" and not "temporary".
There are no instructions and the video on the product page show a different product? How do I return this?
bent in 5 minutes
Not sturdy or worth the money. I’ve never had a problem with any tie out stake. My current one was damaged by my yard guy so I had to buy a new one. This bent within 5 minutes and my dog is under 50lbs.