Frisco Double-Row Flea Comb for Cats & Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Finely spaced, rounded pins slide through hair easily to help part your pet’s coat.
- Helps you find fleas, ticks and skin conditions that are hard to see.
- Double-row design to help you more easily identify skin conditions and pests.
- Helps remove pests from your pet’s coat without irritating their skin.
- Soft grip for better control and comfort during use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evolution Dog Flea Comb$8.49Chewy Price
- ZenPet Tick Tornado Tick Removal Tool$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Frisco Flea Comb for Cats & Dogs$1.44Chewy Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 24-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price
- TickCheck Premium Dog Tick Removal Kit$12.95Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Contoured Grip Flea Dog & Cat Comb$5.99Chewy Price
- TevraPet Activate II Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gallon jug$116.97Chewy Price$121.47List Price$111.12Autoship Price
- Frisco Single-Row Flea Comb for Cats & Dogs, Mini$2.50Chewy Price
- TickCheck Tick Remover Value, 3-pack$4.98Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Warren London Neem Oil Flea & Tick Itch Relieving Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Perfect for my Belgian Shepherd mix!
My dog is a 11-year Belgian Shepherd mix, so his fur is rather thick and kinda long. Single-row flea combs were not working and he had a lot of fleas! Using this comb in combination with lightly soapy warm water did the job! Did this about once a day for a week after he had been given flea meds by the vet, and he was so much better! He was itching less, his coat was looking nice, he was so much more energetic, and now we only get dirt when using this comb. Use this in combination with the Safari double-row flea comb, and those fleas won't know what hit them!
nice comfortable comb
wish I didn't need to write this.... Fleas after coming back from groomer - monthly nexguard apparently didn't work and brought home to share with kitty sibling. The comb goes through the kitty hair well and is tolerated well. You still have to be vigilant about catching and dealing with what you are combng out. Not as easy to get through curly poochon hair! Other methods to fight the fleas for him.
Wow, Wow, Wow! Better Than The BEST!!
On my most recent Chewy order, I was going to add another Safari brand double row flea comb. Then I saw these Frisco brand double row combs and decided to give them a try. When the box arrived and I saw the new Frisco comb, I was blown away!! It is substantially larger, has longer, stronger teeth, a soft cushy handle and even a lower price tag! This Frisco comb is like the Safari on super duper growth pills! It is exactly the upgrade that I had been wishing for. You see, I use these for EVERYTHING involving cat hair. Carpet cat trees, wall to wall carpet, cat beds, fabric sofas and of course the cats! But they work so exceptionally well at hair removal, the company should market them for that purpose! And the cost is shockingly low at just $3.77 each for the Frisco brand. The Safari ones are $5.99 each. Actually, both brands are worth their weight in gold, but since the Frisco weighs more, you get even MORE gold!! Do not hesitate to buy these for cats or dogs. My house full of felines give their paw of approval! Tip: Dip the comb in water first for even better hair removal! I hope my review has been helpful to you...Best wishes to you & your fur kids!
My daughter bought a new puppy into the home which was riddled with fleas. The house got infected and my four cats and my little dog also. We bomb the house and put flea medicine on our animals and comb them out the comb worked wonders to get fleas and dead fleas off of my animals I recommend it
Not good for short hair dog
I think it’s better suited for long hair dogs. My dog hated the experience of being combed with it. I had bought this hoping it would work but I was disappointed. It caught a flea but it was able to escape from the bristle. Would not recommend.
Cat comb works great
This flea comb I bought to comb my cats knots out. Not for fleas. My vet used it to check her for fleas and I noticed how well it combed through her fur so I had to get one. It combs through her fur like butter. She don’t mind it at all. Some brushes she won’t even let me use on her and she bites me to let me know. She lets me comb her with this double comb. Great product!
simply perfect and I love it
This thing works just great. At first I was hesitant considering my dog has a very thick coat but it worked just great and his fur is a whole lot softer and the first couple minutes I was able to pick couple fleas off him very easily.
I purchased this not for flea and ticks, my cat is an indoor cat only, but to get extra cat hair off my cat. She sheds quite a bit. She is not a long haired cat. She loves to be combed and I get quite a bit of her loose hair taken off. Not as much flying fur coming off when I am petting her.
Frisco Double-Row Flea Comb
I love this comb & Peaches loves for me to comb her!! It is bamboo & not heavy for me to use!!! Thank you carrying it!!!
buy a single row flea comb
This one traps them in the middle so you can’t even see the fleas and it hardly catches them.