Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
About This Item
- A scratching feline favorite—double cat scratcher is perfect for scratching on the daily.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement. Available in two patterns for added style.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for all their favorite areas at home.
Related Item: Keep the scratching going with the Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill Pack.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2 count$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$8.85Chewy Price$11.06List Price
- DealFrisco Nesting Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$9.66Chewy Price$12.08List Price
- DealFrisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$6.58Chewy Price$10.27List Price
- DealFrisco Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$6.86Chewy Price$10.73List Price
- DealFrisco Single-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$7.87Chewy Price$9.84List Price
- DealKONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$16.57Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Neon Bubbles$5.35Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.55Chewy Price
- DealBest Pet Supplies Catify Scratch & Spin Cat Scratcher Replacement Pads, 5 count$15.38Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Catit Scratcher with Catnip, Wide, bundle of 2$13.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
550 Customer Reviews
My cats loved fhis so much! They played with it for months on end and chose it over twine scratchers, even over their cat trees. Unfortunately, something loved so well can only last so long. It lasted nearly a year which is super impressive. We went through four replacement inserts before my chunky boy broke the frame and we had to toss it. I definitely will be getting another.
KITTIES LOVE THESE
ok i have 10 cats. they all use these for scratching and love to lay on them. used to get just the insert but i have one cat that loves to eat the corners so the box had to be included. they go thru them fairly fast but better than the furniture. i do trim their claws
As simple as this little box is, my outdoor cat LOVES it and she dashes down the stairs, jumps on the box, scratches away (and thus avoids doing the same to my couch covered in useless blankets to try and dissuade her from this!) and then lies down on it especially when it is hot and seems to find it very comfortable. She is a long hair tabby so finding relief from the hot weather is a plus for her! I will be purchasing again soon as of course it doesn't last forever.
Great product, cheap price
I didn't pay much for this, it was very low price and it was honestly pretty good for the price. My cat seems to love it :) My first order with Chewy and I'll probably be a returning customer if I need things in the future. Shipping was also very fast
It’s good to have
Out of my two kittens only one will use this every once in awhile. They know how to use it but it doesn’t really peak their interest. I have tried it at an angle and they still ignore it over their other toys and scratching posts. The catnip didn’t seem to faze them either. I give it three stars but every cat is different. Mine could just be picky and privileged haha. But I did notice the catnip wasn’t strong at all and usually they go crazy for that stuff. Maybe something the company should improve is the type of catnip. :)
Of all the types of products for a cat to get his daily “scratches” in, these are by far the best. The cat’s weight keeps it stable, which is what cats are looking for. The reason cats scratch on furniture rather than those pole type scratchers is they wobble. Cats like a solid item, in the wild or in the yard, a tree! These box scratchers are amazing.
Some of the car scratching boards have become very cheaply made, the corrugated surface doesn't last very long. These Frisco boards are sturdier and withstand a lot of traveling before they shred! The leaf pattern on the outside also looks nicer since I have to keep on in the living room to save the furniture!
Good scratcher, no catnip?
The scratcher is a great size for my Maine Coon, love that it's reversible. But whatever came with it was not catnip. Looked liked wood shavings.
Its was okay
I like it but i dont like when my cat scratches it the cardboard pieces come up out of it . I wish it came with something that makes it stick to the floor . But over its good item i guess
Review for chewing
I love chewy! I actually get to talk to a real person when I call to make an order. They are compassionate. They sent me beautiful flowers when my sweet Tay Tay crossed the rainbow bridge. I recommend to my friends and even to strangers to order from chewy. They were very knowledgeable about the products that they sell.