Frisco Durable Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crate mat-style design gives your pet lots of room to stretch out and fits in crates.
- Made with durable fabric that’s harder to chew and resists tearing.
- Designed for long-lasting durability and comfort for your best friend.
- Water-resistant design helps repel messes.
- Removable, machine-washable cover makes this bed easy to care for.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Cooling Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, 30-in$21.59Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Navy Blue, X-Large$32.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Brown, 30-in$25.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Bolster Dog Crate Pad, Natural, X-Large$30.78Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-In$33.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Medium$29.11Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue Paw Print, 42-in$36.84Chewy Price$60.99List Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Smoky Gray, 36-in$25.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-in$28.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray, Small$22.31Chewy Price$31.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Creature Comforts farm
Absolutely love these tuff crate mats. Just as durable as K9 Ballistics at a 1/3 the price and with their buy 2 get the 3rd free saved even more. I have rescue/ foster dogs so used this sale to get all of them new beds. I think my only issue/suggestion would be better use of shipping boxes. I received 11 large boxes 3ft× 3ft x 2 ft, each have only one 42" pad in it. These boxes could easily have fit 3 pads in each. Just saying. Love the pads though.
Good first impressions!
It was a bit hard to find this listing (Chewy really should have chew resistant as a search option!), but my first impressions are really good. The shipping package was much bigger than I expected, thinking this would be a floppy mat, but I was thrilled to find a really nice solid fo bed with really sturdy appearing fabric. This has every appearance of being nice and durable!
My senior female Pit Bull Terrier loves it and also moves it around on the bedroom floor as she wants to be able to view what is going on thru the door. I am buying another one in small to make an L shape for her and a large one for the living room. Very well made and comfy with good support. I wish that they made this large enough for humans to sleep on.
Not for actual chewers
I have a GSD/Husky mix, she is destructive even when tired, there's no off switch. This mat lasted oh - about 10 minutes in her crate, even though she had enrichment toys there too. I know this claims to be chew proof but my puppy clearly proved that wrong.
42 inch crate pad
I have an 85 lb. German Shepard puppy that likes to scratch and destroyed a number of blankets in his crate. Since I received the pad, he is content and has tried to scratch, but it is holding up very well and he is comfortable.
Didn’t even last a day…
This “durable” dog bed isn’t very durable. It was no match for my 8 month old heeler mix. We got it in the late afternoon and I set it up. My pup slept in it just fine at night, but when I got home from work the next day, it was torn to shreds everywhere. Look elsewhere if you have a dog determined to shred.
Great so far! My 9yr old pug destroys any and all beds, so far this one is still in perfect shape. We use it in his crate and it has helped with joint stiffness from being in his crate during the day.
Best quality pad
This pad has a foam center which is covered by another tough semi waterproof cover. Had a mess and no damage to the center foam. Great quality pad better than kong easy. Ive used them all
Waste of money
This lasted a month with my 1 year old Aussie mix. The easy access Velcro opening is unfortunately a weak point and she ripped the corner open from there and destroyed the foam inside.
I've gone through so so many dog beds with my German shepherd. She used to shred them with her teeth but I worked with her on not doing that. She still likes to nest dig when going to sleep and that wears out the beds fast. I found this and thought I'd give it a try. I've had it for a 6 months now and it's still like new. It's double layered with the same material. It's also water resistant which is nice. She doesn't have any potty accidents at night anymore but she has had a throw up incident in there and the bed never absorbed it. It's easy to clean up, remove the top layer and wash. The material is stiff fresh out of box but over time it relaxes with use. I can hear hear moving on it with her nails but I'd rather deal with minor sound then a destroyed bed.