Frisco Fetch Squeaking American Flag Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 3-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quality tennis ball fetch toy set provides exciting, bouncing action for dogs.
- Built-in squeaker inside for the loud fun dogs go wild for.
- Pup-preferred non-abrasive felt is gentle on dogs’ teeth and gums when they catch the ball.
- Great way to add in daily exercise and reduce doggy boredom, indoors or outdoors, ensuring a happy pup.
- Stars-and-stripes design makes it perfect for themed parties and 4th of July.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz Frisky Frolic Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$3.82Chewy Price
- Frisco Motivational Tennis Balls Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$5.25Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Donutz Squeaky Plush No Stuffing Dog Toy, Chocolate$5.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Ice Cream Sandwich & Ice Cream Cone Latex Dog Toy, 2-Pack$6.29Chewy Price
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Medium$1.55Chewy Price
- Multipet Mini Latex Animals Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Character Varies, 1 count$2.81Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Frisco Pretzel Rope Dog Toy$1.98Chewy Price$2.73List Price
- KONG SqueakAir Balls Packs Dog Toy, Medium, 6 count$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Latex Squeaky Dinosaur Dog Toy$7.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
172 Customer Reviews
My pup is obsessed
I have purchased these a few times now, and I am SO grateful that you still sell them because 1 of my pups is OBSESSED. Eventually the balls fall apart from excessive wear & tear, so I have to replace them every few weeks/months. We have a good variety of balls in our toy bin, but this is the only one my Mia cares about.
Best Squeeky Balls Ever
My Lab just loves them!! He loves the squeak and they are very durable
pups love 'em, great value!
My border collie/blue heeler mix can’t get enough of these squeaky balls. These are the best deal out there and one of my regular purchases. For the first 10 minutes he won’t put the ball down (even when barking). Since he squeaks it non-stop for so long, the squeak usually stops working within about 15 minutes, but I find this convenient. He still loves them and will squish them regardless. All the neighborhood dogs are constantly stealing these from each other, they all luff them. I prefer the Happy Birthday ones (which are perfect pup bday party favors!) over the flag design, but these are still distinctive and easy to tell apart from regular tennis balls if you have a need to do so.
1 Happy dog
My dog is very picky. He’s one of the only balls he loves! They are pretty sturdy. He’s a Labrador and pops them all, but these last the longest.
Just ok not great
If you have an aggressive chewer these are not for you. My dog is ball driven, any kind of ball. She enjoys the squeeker, but within an hour of supervised play the ball has broken on the inside and has to be thrown out. I got her these because they were less expensive. Best to get the more expensive, or just an actual tennis ball.
I ordered these particular tennis balls because, first of all, they squeaked, and second, it was very colorful so you could maybe see it on the lawn among a million leaves. My doggie Sasha loves them!
Patriotic Canine Fun!
Our Sally loves Chewy and her new 3 pack of squeaky flag balls.
Tucker loves these squeaky balls.
Fun balls for chewing, throwing & squeaking. My lab loves them.
My dog loves them!
Our dalmatian puppy (now almost 3 years old) LOVES these squeaky balls. The price is right and they are holding up beautifully. They didn't break the bank, so I don't feel too bad when one goes missing.
Not best quality
These balls are not very durable. The first day we got them our dog chewed off the cover of one of the balls. Two more have survived for now.