Bundle: Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36-in + Basket Weave Crate Mat, Gray
About This Item
- Comes with a 36-inch Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate and a 36-inch Frisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat.
- Assembly is simple, with no tools needed.
- Mat is machine washable and dryer safe for easy cleaning.
- Mat features a comfy bolster that’s filled with polyester fiber for added support.
- Crate includes a convenient divider panel that allows the crate to expand as your pup grows.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Dog Crate Mat, Ivory, 36-in$16.99Chewy Price
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$68.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 42-in$22.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$53.32Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$67.14Chewy Price
- MidWest LifeStages Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$48.99Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 42-in$31.31Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- DealFrisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Brown, 42in$34.99Chewy Price
- MidWest iCrate Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Blue, 24 inch$30.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty All-in-1 Multi-Stage 3 Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, X-Large, 49-in L x 31-in W x 33-in H$103.99Chewy Price$116.99List Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
My bulldog loves this crate
I needed a crate to put my large english bulldog in for transporting in my (new) car. The breeder recommended a 36" crate and suggested I look at the crates on Chewy. I am really pleased with this crate, it is sturdy and I like the fact that it has 2 doors because it gives me options on positioning the crate in my vehicles. My bulldog loves hanging out in the crate....he thinks I bought him a penthouse. Assembly: It took a minute to assemble the crate and I was glad I watched the video showing you how to set up the crate because the written instructions seemed a little more complicated. The crate collapses down quickly, but just be cautious your fingers don't get caught in the wire when you collapse the main body of the crate. Additionally, 2 handles that you can snap on and off were included with the crate.
Perfect size for back of vehicles.
This is the perfect size for the back end of our Equinox! Yes it takes up the whole area but you can still close the hatch without it touching the window! Exactly what we were looking for.
Crate great, bed not so much
This crate is exactly as expected. I already had a similar one that I keep at my mother's house. I got the combo so I could save money on the bed. If you have a chewer pup or a pup with separation anxiety do not get this bed. Definitely not worth the higher price in this type of circumstance. I was out of his (5 mth old heeler mix) sight for maybe 15 mins. I figured my mom could sew it up but she's gonna have to add material cause he shredded the one side.
Fits in an SUV
It was easy to assemble but just a little heavy. It did come with a divider panel.
Sturdy, easy to assemble and roomy. Maddie was growing too quickly and could not sit up in her old crate without touching the top. Old crate was an enclosed travel crate. She likes this one so much better as she is not enclosed and can see everything that is going on. She climbs in by herself and is quite comfortable. We are loving it.
The crate is EXCELLENT, love that it has 2 doors. I'm really just not a fan of the dog bed. My dog loves beds and has no interest in this. There just isn't really much to it, it's not soft or squishy at all.
Very comfy for our growing puppy
Babygirl grew so fast she had no room in our carrier...she loves the pads and comfort of the much bigger crate .
My new puppy, Bodie, crate trained himself with this wonderful crate that comes with a bed. At eight weeks and the first time ever with me or using a crate, he went directly into it and was perfectly comfortable. Unlatched during the daytime and latched at night makes no difference to my pup. He never makes a sound and is in no hurry to get out when I open it after being away or waking up in the morning. Highly recommend Chewys and this wonderful crate. Bodie recommended.
This crate and bed combo is perfect!!
I am getting a golden doodle puppy in two weeks and this crate will be perfect for her. It will fit her perfectly when she is full-grown and the divider will be great for when she’s a puppy!! The bed is also very cute and aesthetically pleasing!!
Great products & shopping experience
Chewy does it again with great quality products at awesome prices + excellent customer service. I'm never disappointed with the shopping experience they provide.