Frisco Giant Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. An on-demand, leak-proof potty pad that stays in place on wood and tile floors.
- Ultra-absorbency, fast drying time and tracking prevention make this pad ideal for extended indoor stays.
- Helps make potty training easier on you and your pup so you can spend more time on the cuddles and not the messes.
- Pick the right size for your pup and your home—the core dimensions measure approximately 24 x 40 inches.
- Frisco pet goods are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from go-to potty gear to sturdy toys, comfy beds, adorable apparel and more. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Giant Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, Scented, 50 count$38.32Chewy Price$36.40Autoship Price
- Frisco Extra Large Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Scented, 40 count$24.04Chewy Price$22.84Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, 40 count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$23.39Chewy Price$30.49List Price$22.22Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, 40 count, Unscented$24.29Chewy Price$23.08Autoship Price
- Frisco Extra Large Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Scented, 40 count$23.65Chewy Price$26.28List Price$22.47Autoship Price
- DealHartz Home Protection Odor Eliminating Lavender Scent Dog Pads, XXX-Large, 30 count$32.77Chewy Price$31.13Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Giant Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 50 count, Unscented$43.19Chewy Price$47.99List Price$41.03Autoship Price
- Frisco Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 150 Count, Unscented, Dog Sketch Print$33.65Chewy Price$37.39List Price$31.97Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Eco-Conscious Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, Unscented, 100 count$65.29Chewy Price$71.82List Price$62.03Autoship Price
- Glad Activated Carbon Jumbo Sized Dog Training Pads, 50 count$30.49Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Extra Large Training Pads, 28" x 30", 50 count$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
123 Customer Reviews
Although I buy these for my 18 year old cat who won't use the litter box anymore, I still HIGHLY recommend for any pet use/training! They are super super absorbent, holding aLOT (this size) and you don't smell a thing, even if you use the unscented version!!! If using for a cat, I do recommend it weighing down on each side with something heavy (I use a brick on each side), since they still do the "burying" motion as if it's a litter box and it moves the pad, and they don't have the sticky tab corners underneath like other brands do, but for dogs I don't feel that would matter since they don't "bury" :-)
They used to be good
I’ve used these potty pads for a few years and then they went out of stock for months. When they came back in stock they changed and the quilted top pad is now very thin and does not retain the urine and it soaks through to the floor. Very disappointed that they switched out the original potty pad for a thinner defective potty pad and charge more for it!!! Do not buy!
potty pads are the BEST!!
We had ordered some from Chewy a couple of years ago, but they evidently weren't this brand. Was not impressed and frankly just added these to my order because we were out. These are super think and do NOT leak!! I will depend on these for the rest of my senior dog's life!!!
Frisco Premium Potty Pads Great
We just used the first one of these pads today. Although they're not as "sticky" in the corners as we would like, the pad itself is very thick and absorbent. We just use a small piece of masking tape wherever needed. Not a problem.
Quality is bad
I have used these for almost a year without problems, but now they have only a tin layer of quilt and nothing to absorb urine. The floors are always soaked underneath so I do not recommend this brand anymore.
My miniature Eskimo injured her hip and cannot go out side. These are perfect I even have the pad that goes underneath them I highly recommend them
My dogs always manage to scoot the pads all over the place. These stay put and they absorb the wee of three dogs. Good job FRISCO.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT
Do not buy this product!! I bought this big pads for my chihuahua (he weighs less then 7 lbs) and the pee goes through the other side! Which means it will ruin your wooden floors like mine if you have one. These pads say that they absorb the pee but in reality the blue lining that is supposed to protect the pee from coming through are so THIN and bad material that the pee is not inside the lining …it goes thru the other side!!! Very annoying! If I had a German shepherd or a lab I will be literally out of luck because the pee will be all over my floors. This is NOT a good product. DO NOT BUY - I’m saving you money - I did not return them because they don’t work! Do yourself a favor and search other products. The only reason I got this product is because they were large pads…well I got 2 different sizes and both sizes are defective.
Great dog pads
Good quality for money. We have not had an accident since we switch to this product, and we have 3 dogs.
Best Potty Pads I've Found
These are the best potty pads I've been able to find. The size is great so I don't have to put multiple down. I have two small yorkie's and I buy this size so they have some space to prevent them from accidentally going off of the pad. They've increased quite a bit in price recently and have been out of stock a few times, but that's my only complaint.