Frisco Halloween Pumpkin Rubber Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium/Large
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers|
About This Item
- Halloween-inspired, natural rubber fillable toy provides a mentally-stimulating challenge to keep dogs busy.
- Made of natural rubber and is safe and durable for most moderate chewers.
- Fill the opening with your dog’s favorites and let them work for it. Filling ideas: treats, kibble, wet food, peanut butter.
- Naturally bouncy, so you can toss them for even more playtime fun.
- Manufactured in the USA with global materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Cauldron Hide and Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Pineapple Skull Latex Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Glow in the Dark TPR Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Beer & Keg Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 4 count$12.62Chewy Price$15.78List Price
- Frisco Fall Hay Wagon Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Day of the Dead Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- DealPixar Coco TPR Bone Squeaky Dog Toy 2 count$10.38Chewy Price$12.98List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Dogs love this
My dogs love this to eat their food out of! We have been using some sort of food dispenser for their food so they could have fun and get some energy out while they eat. My one senior dog now refuses to eat out of anything else. She really likes this as do the two little ones. Would recommend for all size dogs.
After a year we still absolutely love this one!
My dog is a big chewer, and this one is a ride or die. The pumpkin has been a staple for the past year, often filled with half a meal's worth of kibble to occupy him in his kennel. I love how small the holes are- it occupies him for a good long while- and has absolutely stood the test of time. Trustworthy, cute, and functional.
Great treat kong!
My dog has been loving this treat kong/dispenser. I fill it up with different things (fruits, vegetables, treats) and it keeps her occupied! Very sturdy as well.
It’s a durable, easy to wash treat/food dispenser that’s not complicated to fill up AND it’s spooky-themed? 20/10, a great choice even for heavier chewers!
great toy, good amount of difficulty for my pup
my dog loves this one. it keeps her occupied for a while without frustrating her
If your dog is a tough chewer at all don’t bother
Cute but my boys tore this up in a matter of minutes
My dog’s favorite!
I got one of these last year for my golden retriever, and he loved it. After a few months it was carried into the field and lost. I was excited to see it back on Chewy this Fall, and I ordered two. My dog was ecstatic when he saw the return of his pumpkin! He has lots of toys, but boy, does he love his pumpkin!
Best Toy Ever!
This is by far the best toy for my three 60+ pound super chewers! They have yet to destroy one from last year. I loved it so much that I bought three more! You are able to stuff them with your dogs favorite treat. I seriously don’t know how they have survived this long with how much my dogs chew on them!
Cute and Fun
Based on other reviews I purchased this for my 60lb Portuguese Water Dog hoping he would like it. We fill it with smaller pieces of his dinner and he loves it. It is not too stiff and not to soft. It rolls, it bounces and it is surprisingly sturdy. It is small but not too small for a treat dispenser. It is easy to clean.
I feel deceived
The dispensing hole is HUGE! The pictures show what I thought were small treats, but you need to put a large treat in to make this toy a challenge. I am so disappointed. I should have watched the video. It shows someone stuffing a large treat in, but when the dog plays with it little training treats drop out. All I can say is stupid me for not watching the video or using my common sense. I will be returning.