Frisco Hay Rack Small Pet Hideout
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Small pet hideout is made with a natural finish that’ll bring the fun of the outdoors right into your home.
- Made from plywood to give your small pet the perfect staycation getaway home—right at home.
- Includes a hay rack for storing your small pet’s delicious food, and comes in multiple sizes for small pets like mice, hamsters, degus, gerbils, guinea pigs and rats.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from cozy beds to sturdy toys to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
- No assembly required, just plop it in a cozy spot and watch your pet enjoy a new place to nest.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Small Pet Wooden Bridge Hideout, X-Large$19.99Chewy Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Hay Small Animal Corral$13.83Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Frisco Small Pet Hideout, X-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Corner Fleece Small Animal Hideout$15.99Chewy Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Cozy Cave Small Pet Hideout, Large$11.49Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hay Small Animal House$19.19Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Frisco Tent Small Pet Hideout, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Rody Igloo Small Animal Hideout$10.76Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Hanging Small Pet Hammock, Blue$7.54Chewy Price
- DealeCOTRITION Snak Shak Guinea Pig & Rabbit Activity Log, Large$9.99Chewy Price$11.59List Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Igloo Hideout, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Wild Harvest Edible Logz Natural Small Pet Hideaway$7.92Chewy Price$10.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Ferret, Sugar Glider, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster...||Hamster, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Gerbil, Rat, Mouse||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat|
|Material||Wood||Wood, N/A||Wood||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Wood|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Chewy = best costumer service EVER.
I recently adopted two guinea pigs from a local shelter. I bought this for them but didn't measure how large it was before I bought it. When it arrived, I felt like it was too large for my enclosure and took away from some of the open space. Upon trying to return it, Chewy Customer Service emailed me back within 24 hours and sent me the sweetest email telling me to donate it to a local shelter and to send pictures of my new furry friends... And I did just that! I donated it to the shelter that I got Tilly and Tofu from and they were very appreciative. I will definitely be buying from Chewy in the future simply because of their helpful service and commitment to improving the community. THANK YOU!
Great for rats!
#ReceivedFreeProduct My rats love this hideout, but only one at a time. It’s not quit big enough for both but that’s ok because they have lots of other options to hangout. One will sleep in it all the time. It is really well made and I like that it’s safe for them to chew on. They love climbing on it and the little area for hay is great for snacks. It’s large but not too big to fit in their cage. I would definitely get another one when it’s time for a new one. Very affordable too.
Frisco Hay Rack Hidey
#ReceivedFreeProduct My guinea pigs love the Frisco Hay Rack Hideout. There is always someone lounging in it. It is all natural and well made. They enjoy nibbling on it too, which is great for their teeth. The side hay rack is easy to fill and the gaps are big to provide easy access to their hay.
My Guinea pig loves it!
I’ve used different types of hideouts for my Guinea pig and this is by far the one he seems to like the most. It’s a great size and has enough space for him to move around when inside. It fits perfectly in his area
Nice features and quality. A bit small
#ReceivedFreeProduct I got this for my 9month old guinea pigs, Ham and Spam. When I put it in their house they immediately ran over to it, but we're really only interested in the hay lol. They've had it about a week now and haven't tried to climb on it, and don't seem to fit into the opening. They try to go through the opening but back out. Maybe would be a better choice for smaller animals. It is high quality and suitable for them to chew on, which is a plus since they chew on everything.
#ReceivedFreeProduct We got the large which is a little big. We thought with 2 Hamsters it would be roomy for them. Turns out only one likes it’s . He stays in it and takes everything he can in there with him. The only time he comes out is to get his food and back in he goes. It’s really sturdy and made well. It’s held up well also! So far I’m really pleased.
#ReceivedFreeProduct My rabbits are having so much fun with the Frisco-Frisco Hay Rack Small Pet Hideout, it keeps them busy. They enjoy hiding from each other. It has given them hours and hours of play time. It's just the right size, not to small not to big.
#ReceivedFreeProduct Although my rabbit is a little to big to hide in this, she loves to chew it and jump and sit on it and run around it. Great chew toy for them. It's already lasting longer than the grass hut I got last time (which they also loved). And if she loves it I love it. Super cute. It makes her happy.
really like this
#ReceivedFreeProduct I know that this was for a hamster but thumper the rabbit really liked this he was moving this around hiding his toys inside he also chews on this as well. it was fun watching thumper playing with his new toys i really think he likes these to chew on better than his chew treat if my moms rabbit could talk he would say he likes his toys
Frisco Hay Rack Hideout
#ReceivedFreeProduct My Teddy Bear Hamper absolutely loves this Frisco hideout.. He's pretty big and this large hideout has plenty of room for him to easily get in and out with extra room. He has now made this his new sleeping spot. I'm very happy with the quality and durability of this product.