Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Saucer Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of durable stainless steel for long lasting use.
- Shallow, saucer-style design made just for cats keeps their whiskers clean while they chow down.
- Non-skid rubber bottom helps keep the bowl in place and cut down on messes.
- Available in a range of cool colors your cat will purr about—red, blue and gray.
- 1-cup capacity is perfect for any kitty’s food or water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealOurPets Durapet Premium Stainless Steel Cat & Dog Bowl, Medium, 1 cup$7.70Chewy Price$7.95List Price
- DealFrisco Stainless Steel Taper Non-Skid Cat Bowl, 3/4-Cup, 1 count$7.38Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Round Cat Dish, Cream$4.28Chewy Price
- DealSignature Housewares Coastal Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 3-cup$7.34Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealFrisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.25 Cups$5.31Chewy Price$6.54List Price
- DealFrisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Pink, 0.50 Cup$4.37Chewy Price$6.76List Price
- DealCatit Food Double Stainless Steel Cat Dish, Black, 0.83-cup$14.55Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cup$4.90Chewy Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.62 Cup, 2 count$7.06Chewy Price$7.44List Price
- DealFrisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Purple, 0.50 Cup$4.02Chewy Price$4.47List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup, 2 count$11.94Chewy Price$12.56List Price
- DealFrisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.50 Cups$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||—|
|Capacity (Max)||—||1-cup; 8-oz||0.75 cups||1-cup; 8-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
Purrfect for my cat
Initially purchased two. Grippers on bottom great for keeping them from sliding around. Inner surface is very easily cleaned. Even dried on food particles slide off without effort after a quick soak. My cat recently needed to start supplementing with wet food, so I purchased a third. I highly recommend these bowls.
Perfect for Shih Tz
Perfect for my Shih Tzu. Eats homemade soft food. No mess on face after eating. I haven't had problem others reviewers have on it coming apart. Maybe because I don't put in dishwasher. Cleans up very easily.
Cannot remove label
These may be great bowls, but I can't use them. I've been trying for awhile to get the stickers off of the inside. I tried peeling it off dry before soaking. I hate to use chemicals for a food dish.
Great Food Bowl
My Maine Coon Alfie is a messy eater but meal times are now a little neater! He likes to lick the sauce off of his wet food, thereby pushing his food bowl all over the floor. With this new bowl, it moves very little and the food mat and floor stay much cleaner. I just wish the bowl were a little larger.
Plastic, and smells
I bought two of these. They look like stainless steel but they are plastic. The plastic non-stick treads on the bottom smell very strongly of chemicals. I tossed these immediately.
Great For Wet Food
This bowl is great for wet food, very quality and heavy duty as titled. It is super easy to clean and the non-skid is great too.
Heavy Duty Cat Bowls
I wish I took the time to read the reviews because I might not have purchased these bowls. Pros: I love the stainless steel since it cleans easily and the diameter of the bowls are perfect, I love the weight of the bowls since it keeps the bowl in place. Cons: water gets between the stainless steel bowl and the colored cover and it’s difficult to get the water out. The film has an awful odor, it smells like a chemical or burning rubber. I’m contemplating returning them and finding something else.
Great bowls to avoid whisker fatigue
As the title says, these are great for avoiding the whisker fatigue that cats will experience with higher sided bowls. My cat enjoys these and has some difficulty with knocking them over where she had no issues with the ones that had full rubber bases. They are working well so far, and everything stays in the bowl though the canned cat food starts out significantly higher than the edges. And it maintains the liquid contents of the can also.
Love, Love, Love this bowl! The only thing is that it's terribly difficult to get the label off!
Great for my toothless dog
My chihuahua recently had an extensive dental procedure resulting in most of his front teeth being removed. As such, it was hard for him to eat out of the deeper dog dishes. Thankfully we found this bowl which is not only shallow, but doesn't skid around the floor.