Frisco Holiday Christmas Tree Cardboard Cat House
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. This holiday Christmas tree cardboard cat house gives your feline friend the coolest hangout spot in the house when it’s time to chill.
- Features corrugated cardboard for your cat to sink their claws into for all the scratching fun they’ll need.
- The snowy tree design will look right at home alongside all the other holiday-themed props around the house. Now that’s big holiday energy.
- The large opening lets kitty hop in and out as they please, without having to worry about getting snow on their fur.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from playful toys to cozy apparel and leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Holiday Gift Box Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Gingerbread House Cardboard Cat House Cat Toy$19.98Chewy Price
- DealDisney Holiday Mickey & Friends Gingerbread Cardboard Cat House$19.81Chewy Price$22.98List Price
- Frisco Spaceship Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$15.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Stocking Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 25 count$13.31Chewy Price$21.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Winter Flowers Step-In Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.44Chewy Price$15.98List Price
- DealFrisco Castle Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.82Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cactus Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$22.48Chewy Price
- DealSTAR WARS Holiday TIE FIGHTER Gingerbread Cardboard Cat House$22.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratch Boxes||Scratch Boxes||Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Pain to Put Together
I found this item to be the most difficult thing to assemble, it compares to the big box store furniture if you know what I mean. The instructions start out great but then half way through it’s like they gave up. So be prepared to improvise some. I would have liked it to have been something that I could disassemble and reassemble for a few years- but this is a one time thing. It uses tape tabs to help it stay together, I think it needs to include more, but if you were to remove them it would remove the cardboard picture. Once it’s together- it is a solid thing. I will say when compared to other cat houses made of cardboard, this one could take some major playtime. She likes to hide in it and dart through it. But overall it isn’t her favorite.
Cats Love It!
I always buy the themed Frisco cardboard themed cat houses as my cats just love them! They are perfect for them to hide and pounce and they can't get enough of the scratch board at the bottom. I will have to warn you that this particular Christmas Tree takes a few minutes to assemble and make sure you follow the instructions. This will make a great addition and a distraction for my kitties this holiday season.
I love Christmas so therefore I was super excited to get my cat a Christmas tree house to match mine. It came well package with easy to follow instructions. It took less than 1 hour to put the cardboard house together. Attach to the instructions are these clear round stickers to help hold the sides together which is perfect, I would have loved more than 6. Other than that it seems it will do pretty good. It's a big house where 2 small cats can fit. Mine is big like a Garfield almost and he fits great. It has 2 entries as well. Merry Christmas my feline friends
Frisco Holiday Christmas Tree
This is the 2nd Frisco Cardboard Cat House that I've used. It's of quality construction just like the other one that we've used and was easy to put together. It's also very cute to have out now that it's the holiday season! Both of our cats like to lay in it, however I wish the entrance was a little bit bigger for our larger breed cats (Nebelung). Overall, these are nice, quality cat houses that our cats love and are a cute design on the outside for us humans to look at!
Cute but fragile
I have mixed feelings about this little house. I loved that it simulates a Christmas tree but the material they use is very thin like cardboard. It moves and falls when the cat goes in and out. I received it less than a week ago and the bottom broke within a few days. It's pretty but don't expect it to last more than a few weeks.
Enticing but no dice...
Not a big hit in my household, my cat was uninterested, which is surprising because she normally likes getting in boxes around my home. She wouldn't even go inside until I used a little catnip on the scratch pad, she then investigated the entire structure and quickly became indifferent. House was easy to put together, only took a few minutes. Made of cardboard but seems pretty sturdy. Disappointed but that's on my cat and not a reflection of this product. Charming design, would fit right in with the holiday season, sadly my cat was not amused.
Holiday Christmas Tree Cardboard House Review.
Very easy to assemble, comes with step by step instructions. Contains clear circle stickers to hold areas in place, I also used a heavier tape as the stickers didn't seem to hold well. The base is a scratch pad area, the tree is very cute and my cats use it to sleep & play in. There's an opening on both sides. I recommend this product to other consumers.
My cats love this
So I definitely couldn't wait till Christmas to open this up and put it together for my 3 cats and of course all 3 of them are trying to squish in the Box house together. But it's super cute they love it little tiny Christmas village house. Super easy to put together it's held up they love it they play in it and I'm all for buying more to keep them happy.
Very easy to set up!
This Christmas cat house is super cute. It was easy to set up and I was able to set it up within 10 minutes. My cats like to sleep in this house and it's fun for them to even scratch their paws on the inside of this box which I enjoy because they aren't doing it on the furniture. This house looks cute but also my cats enjoy playing with it.
Cute, but difficult to install
This Christmas house looks very cute when it is finally put together, but it took me a lot longer to assemble then It should have. There also aren't enough clear stickers included to apply to all of the places you are directed to put them. I ended up applying invisible scotch tape in a couple of places.