Frisco Holiday Gingerbread House Cardboard Cat House Cat Toy
About This Item
- Gives your kitty a private hideaway made from their favorite material ever—lightweight, corrugated cardboard.
- The flooring is a roomy scratch pad made of corrugated cardboard for lasting scratching satisfaction.
- This cardboard abode genuinely adds to the holiday cheer in the house.
- Wintery gingerbread house with adorable little sweet treats on the outside.
- Easy to put together so your kitty won’t have to wait too long to move right in.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Holiday Gift Box Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Christmas Tree Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Stocking Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 25 count$13.31Chewy Price$21.98List Price
- DealDisney Holiday Mickey & Friends Gingerbread Cardboard Cat House$19.81Chewy Price$22.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Winter Flowers Step-In Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.44Chewy Price$15.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Santa Hat & Mistletoe Cat Tracks Cat Toy$9.05Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- DealFrisco Castle Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.82Chewy Price
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Camper Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Floor doesn't fit right
The house is easy enough to assemble, but, the scratch pad floor is too small, to where the double stick tape isn't holding it in place when you move it.
Cat scratch box
Thought it would be much larger my cat barely fits inside ,I do like how it's festive looking,if for a kitten it would be perfect
The bottom floor does not fit very snug in the walls of the house. Had to add packing tape to it.
Just Not Worth It
I can give this a two, to be nice, and because my cat does like it. But... for starters, it was missing a couple of pieces. Nothing that takes away from the item itself, but it was supposed to have soe kind of support stickers and it didn't. So I wasn't happy with that. But it still was built just fine. However, the glue or whatever is used as the base, doesn't stick well. It's pathetic actually. And those two things aside, well, it's just a cardboard box. There's one I've seen online, the exact same item, that at least comes with a catnip toy you can attach to this. It just feels like a waste when I could have built something a little less nice, but would have satisfied my cat all the same, with a few bits of cardboard. So, if you are wondering if you're cat will like it, they will, but it's just not worth it. The money can go a lot further, elsewhere.
Gingerbread Cat House
I bought this for my daughter's cat, Bellini. She LOVES it. My daughter said that when Bellini knocked down a couple of ornaments from their Christmas tree, she told Bellini to "go in your house." She did and looked out the window with a look that said, hmm did I do that? Now I'm going to have to order another house that is not decorated for Christmas. I highly recommend this for cats who love sitting in boxes
I love this as much as the cat
For context: my cat is “meh” about enclosed spaces but loves cardboard. this thing was so darn cute that I risked it. Ginny was wary at first but with the help of some cat nip she was delighted! She took to playing in, around, and through the house. she really loves to look out the windows, too. She can still delightfully scratch at the cardboard base and the house has survived her zooming through it (and rolling around in it) This gets two paws of approval from my picky feline!!
It's Christmastime for The Cats!
I was skeptical of buying a ready-made Holiday house for my two cats, but, they love boxes, and scratching on things. This has both options, in a super-cute decorated Christmas gingerbread theme. It is pretty sturdy once you've put it together, and easy to assemble. I had immediate feedback from one cat, who could not stop playing inside it for almost 1/2hr. Highly recommend!
Great Item for Cats!
I love my new house! My mom got it for me for Christmas. I nap in it, play in it, and I can even scratch my claws in it. I also like to attack my little brother by sticking my paw out the window and swiping at him, but mom says it's not what my house is for.
Walter’s new playhouse
Walter loves the cardboard festive cat houses from Chewy. I sprinkle loose leaf cat nip in scratch pad at the bottom for some extra fun. Just be careful you have a piece of paper on the bottom or it will fall thru. Easy to set up. You can throw it away or save it for the next year.
My cats love it!
It's absolutely adorable!! It comes disassembled but took less than 2 minutes to put together. It's not a strong cardboard, but I didn't expect it to be anyways because it's a scratch pad, not a jungle gym. 2 out of my 3 cats love it (the 3rd was just never a fan of scratch pads anyway). It's a nice little way to incorporate your cats favorite things into your holiday decorations!