Frisco Holiday Springs Cat Toy, 10 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in a 10-pack so the festive fun will keep your cat bouncing around the house through the whole holiday season.
- Festive red and green colors add a little extra pop of holiday color to your kitty’s toy collection.
- Plastic, springy design is great for cats who love to bat and chase their toys.
- Springy toys bounce around while your cat plays with them to keep their solo fun sessions going.
- Makes a super fun gift for your cat to show them just how much you love them during the holiday season.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Fit For Life 2 Feather Wand Cat Toy, Red & Purple$9.95Chewy Price
- Frisco 2-in-1 Laser & LED Light Cat Toy$4.44Chewy Price$5.82List Price$4.22Autoship Price
- Frisco Basic Plush Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 5 count$4.64Chewy Price$6.63List Price
- Frisco Paw & Play Mouse Cat Toy, 10-Pack$6.68Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Kitty Fun Tubes Cat Toy, 3 count, 3.25-in$2.64Chewy Price$4.69List Price
- SmartyKat Skitter Critters Value Pack Catnip Cat Toys, 10 count$5.93Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- Hartz Just For Cats Interactive Feather Cat Wand Toy$2.78Chewy Price$3.97List Price
- HDP Grab Bag Assorted Catnip Cat Toys, 24 count$12.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Mylar Balls Cat Toy, 1.5-in, 4 pack$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- SmartyKat Frisky Flyer Feather Wand Cat Toy, 24-in$2.70Chewy Price$6.37List Price
- SunGrow Kitty Crinkle Balls Indoor Cat Toy, 12 count$5.70Chewy Price$9.20List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers, Games & Puzzles||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
Fine springs, red is hard to see on wood floors
These springs are fine; my cats love all springs and chase them around like soccer players. Just an interesting note -- the red springs apparently don't provide enough contrast for the cats to see them on my wood floors. When I throw one, even my more intelligent cat will walk around confused even when it's right in front of her. So, I guess these springs allowed me to learn something new about how cats see!
Awesome toys for Cats/Kittens
I am currently fostering 2 kittens, I bought these toys for them to play with, and OMG They have tons of fun with these toys, they are super playful and these toys keep them busy for hours and hours, they never get tired of them. I highly recommend these toys. These goys are worth the money, definitely the BEST toys.
Who Would Of Known
The kittens and younger cats really like these springs. The toy will roll, bounce under pressure and cats like to carry them. Very easy to clean with dish detergent and water. Of all things I wouldn't have know what fun these toys brought to a playful cat unless I tried them a long time ago. They are reasonably priced and on the top of my list for new toys for foster kittens. Toy lasts a long time.
My cats love these!!
I was surprised by how much my cats seem to love these little springs! For the price, I love them too lol! I have one cat who likes to hide them and I haven’t figured out her hiding spot yet but every now and then she’ll bring one out and both of my cats will play with it, chasing it up and down the hallway. I will definitely be buying more.
hours of entertainment
This is a simple toy that provides amazing entertainment for our two Maine Coon kittens. They toss them, chase them, lose them, find them, and take total delight in these little springs. Kittens declare: "Best toys ever."
A must have for your kitty!
Our 10 month old kitty loves these! We received some from a friend about a month ago and wanted to order more, since they get lost under the couch or other furniture sometimes. Also wanted them on every floor of the house. She never tires of these and if you throw them, she goes crazy running after them and playing with them.
All cats I have given these to have played with these
Over the past 15 years (maybe longer) I have bought these springy toys for kitties if all ages for myself and others. All the cats that are able to run and play love these. Only downside is that these will end up under your refrigerator or other furniture and you will have to find them. Good thing these are cheap because I have maybe 50 of them all around the house. Once a month I just move furniture around to collect as many as I can find.
Hilarious play time!
My kittens love these! They chase them around the house and watch each other play with one, they carry them in their mouth from place to place! I love to give them the springs before bedtime to help them burn off energy and sleep through the night, it works!
My Cat love these. She plays with them all the time . I can buy any other toys they will lay there. She is 7 yr old . She has played with them every seen she was a little kitten.
Best toy for my kittens
This is one of the best toys for my 5 months kittens. I have a few of them around the house on a floor. They play, loose them somewhere under the furniture and then, found them.