Frisco Lion Mane Dog & Cat Costume
About This Item
- Lion mane accessory is just what you need for your pet’s costume, for dogs and cats.
- Sleeve design so it’s easy to put on by securing around your pet’s head. Elastic drawstrings ensure a comfy fit.
- Perfect as a costume on its own or to complete any look.
- Made with long faux fur and perky plush ears for a touchable mane and adorably majestic look.
- Great for Halloween parties, themed photos or to complement a pet-human costume duo.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ringmaster Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rainbow Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Front Walking Chef Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Serape Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chipmunk Dog & Cat Costume, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Midnight Witch Dog & Cat Costume, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Front Walking French Artist Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wizard Dog & Cat Costume, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sea Turtle Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Front Walking Country Singer Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Pumpkin Dog & Cat Costume, XXX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Shark Attack Dog & Cat Costume, XXX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Costume Type||Animal, Accessories||Accessories||Career, Classic, Funny, Trending||Animal||Animal|
|Material||Polyester, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||—||Velcro||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Lily Lion Labradoodle! xo
Oh my Goodness! What an adorable pet costume. Fits well: tightens to complete closure so can be as tight/loose as desired. Adjustable slide. Made well: polyester faux fur, lined, not flimsy. Simple one piece costume for a complete costume look on a similarly colored pet. Lily, a 19 lb mini labradoodle, is wearing a small size.
Hahaha It's fun!
This mane is nicely made and well worth the selling price. The XL fits our thick 80lb Lab perfectly. It has a draw cord around the face so super easy to adjust to the size you need. I have a goofy Lab so after a treat or 2 he may even forget it's there. The cat however feels like they are on the Serengeti and will stalk him like prey when he is in it. It makes everyone smile when they see it. I'm sure the neighborhood kids will love it when he hands out candy in it.
Awesome Halloween Costume!
This is a perfect little costume because unlike other ones it doesn't cover their entire body, just their neck! And dogs keep their collars on so it wasn't too much of a stretch to keep this costume on! Also she looks awesome!!
Dont buy this item
Customer service was very gracious and understanding but this costume was terrible. A product not up to Chewy’s standards! It was flat and not flattering..not a lions mane by any standard.
Look at the product pics
None of the pictures showing the pet wearing the mane does it ever show a draw string. It is huge and impossible for a squirmy cat. Should just be a velcro closure or something, so annoyed with myself for not looking at all of the product images and reviews before purchasing.
Very simple costume
Good for photos but it is mane only so not good if you are expecting full body costume. Results were very cute though.
I love it, she hates it.
Its super adorable and easy to size for wear, she just isn't a fan of it (lol) We may not be able to keep it on her long but the memories are worth it
This is so cute, my dog looks like a little baby lion! We have fun when we’re out with this outfit ! Lots of laughs
Looks like a scruffy rag
The lions mane is flat and ragged looking, the ears don't stand up at all. It was very disappointing and I wouldn't recommend it.
Simba the Lion
The cutest Halloween costume you’ll find!! I couldn’t resist trying it out and I don’t regret it for a second!! Love this costume!