Frisco Neoprene Dog Life Jacket
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sleek design allows your pet to move comfortably in the water. Four reflective accents and bright color offer increased visibility so you can always spot your pet in and out of the water.
- Front panel has a flotation flap that helps support your dog's head and keep it above water. Side panels contain additional neoprene for extra buoyancy and warmth.
- Three adjustable straps with side-release buckles help you get the perfect fit for comfort and safety.
- Grab handle on top lets you quickly and easily pull your pet out of the water in the case of an emergency. For dry land, a D-ring on the back allows you to attach a leash when necessary.
- To find the right jacket for your pup, measure their chest, neck and weight. Then, compare their measurements to the size chart and the Maximum Buoyant Weight listed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZippyPaws Adventure Dog Life Jacket, Small$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Frisco Active Dog Life Jacket, Small$23.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Neoprene Dawson Swimmer Dog Life Jacket, Small$31.99Chewy Price$49.49List Price
- Frisco Rugged Dog Life Jacket, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Ripstop Dog Life Jacket, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Dawson Swim Dog Life Jacket, Green, Medium$34.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- US ARMY Dog Life Vest, Dark Camo, Medium$34.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Standley Sport Dog Life Jacket, Small$34.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Frisco Ripstop Dog Life Jacket, Pink, Large$19.19Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- GF Pet Life Vest Dog Jacket, Yellow, Small$34.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Granby RipStop Dog Life Jacket, Medium Bright Orange$17.55Chewy Price$38.49List Price
- KONG Sport AquaPro Dog Flotation Vest, Orange, Large$68.00Chewy Price$80.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
172 Customer Reviews
Fits well and seems to work
I ordered the x-small for my 10-week-old mini Schnauzer. It fits alright, as far as I can tell. We've used it once so far in a calm lake, and it seemed to work well. I love the part that keeps her snout above water. I also like that the life jacket is not bulky like others I've looked at. She wasn't a fan of it (though she doesn't like her harness yet, either, so I didn't expect her to be), but it wasn't too complicated to get on and secure even with her squirming. Once it was on, she didn't fight it too much. It stayed in place throughout our time at the lake, too. The reason for 4 stars rather than 5 is that she was unable to get up when she was knocked over by a larger puppy in shallow water; she was stuck on her side with her head partially submerged. Overall, though, I'm pleased with the purchase.
I recently got a paddleboard and decided that I should probably get my dog(s) a life jacket if I ever expect them to go paddlin' with me. My one dog is a good swimmer and loves the water, the other... not so much. I'm not actually sure if the non-swimmer can even swim. This is an AWESOME life jacket - especially for the price. Ordered an XL for my GSD and shepherd mix and it's plenty large enough for both of them. It's well constructed and fits great. Although my dogs were initially apprehensive about having it on, they had no issues with moving or even running once they were wearing it. For the very first time (ever!!!) I was able to get my dog that doesn't swim out into the water past his comfort level and got him to paddle around with me. Once he'd had enough, I put the vest on my dog who loves to swim and she swam for a good 2 hours. I liked this product so much, I ordered a second vest a week later so both dogs have one for when we go to the beach or out on the water.
My dog outgrew the first life jacket I got her. It took me a couple of tries to find a new one that fit well. This fits great and looks comfortable. For a dog who looks like she has been beaten when I put a sweater on her to walk around the house in this with no complaints says a lot! Only 4 stars so far because we haven't been on the water with it yet so I can't say how it works there. She is a 15 lb chihuauha mix with a 17" chest and a small fits very well.
My 90 lb. German Shepherd loves the water and can swim pretty well, however I wanted to take him out on a lake with me on both my kayak and boat. I didn’t want to take any chances so I ordered this expecting him to hate it. He wears it without a problem and it works great!
Thankful we purchased this vest. We have a Chihuahua mix, cannot swim! This vest came in 'handy' when he decided to jump in while kayaking.
Dog vest - helped my corgi to swim
Bought this for my 2 year old corgi for his first trip on the lake!! Helped him to learn swimming and then he went into the lake without it. Definitely recommend !
Frisco Neoprene Life Jacket
First we ordered the wrong size and Chewy's return policy is outstanding! Got the correct size right away and it is a great fit on our small dog. Took her on a boating trip to the Colorado River and she was confindent in being in water where she couldn't reach the bottom with the Frisco Life Jacket. Would highly recommend this to anyone needing one.
I agree that if the measurements for your dog are in between, order the next size up. That was the case for my dog and the vest cinches down nicely. I ordered a small for my 6 pound Chiweenie and was very pleased.
I was hesitant on ordering as the previous lifevest I purchased was too big. My pup weighs 32lbs and most vest that I could find her size goes from 30 to 50 lbs. and they end up too big for her. The next size down is too small, but this one is perfect! It is a shorter length and they allow for it to be cinched Small enough for her.
Hi quality, light weight live the Velcro and buckles works great