Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Large, rectangular design provides plenty of sleep surface for larger pets to stretch out.
- Features an orthopedic foam base to provide comfy support, however they like to nap.
- Available in a brown faux linen or gray chenille fabric with a plush, sherpa sleep surface.
- Stylish, chic design and neutral colors fit in with any home décor scheme.
- Removable cover is machine washable so your pet’s nap spot is always clean and comfy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Frisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Large, Stone Grey$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Frisco Tufted Square Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Navy Herringbone, Large$31.79Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Frisco Cooling Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, X-Large$51.47Chewy Price$60.79List Price
- DealFurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, Large$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Boulder Gray, Jumbo$87.99Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$66.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Waterproof, Removable Cover...||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Waterproof...|
|Cover Material||Chenille, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
122 Customer Reviews
My New Bed
My new bed from Chewy is da bomb! You see I had knee surgery and don't know how to take it easy so, I'm confined to my crate. But this bed, let me tell you...makes me so warm and comfy. It's easy on my knees and elbows so I don't wanna leave anyway.
Super soft and orthopedic but shreds
Pup absolutely loved this bed but after a few months her pacing/movement caused the foam to shred and when you remove the cover to wash it snows foam. now several months after the initial shred the cover has ripped. Pup doesn't have unusual nails, normal/kept length. This bed needs some type of barrier besides just the cover layered in in-between the foam/cover
For the price, the interior foam is cheaply made and tears up easily. My dogs didn't even attempt to detroy it before it was falling apart. The cover also is a catch all for dirt and grime and seems to stain despite washing it, and does not keep it from reaching the foam, which cannot be washed. My dog enjoyed laying on it while it lasted, but thats the only good thing I can say about it.
Smaller than expected
Although the bed it’s size large, it’s a very small large. Using it in another area than originally intended because of size
She likes it
Puppy hopped right in , curled up , went to sleep ! I think she likes it !
Cover not waterproof, interior not washable
The cover of this isn't waterproof or water resistant and the washing instructions say to not wash the interior. My dog peed on it the first day I had it out. It went through the cover and sat in the little cups in the waffle foam interior and soaked in. How am I supposed deal with that if I can't properly wash the interior? It's extremely nasty. I might try putting the foam in the washer. Because otherwise this waste of money is going into the trash.
Poor quality foam
This is a terribly cheap bed. I bought it to help with visiting dogs who stay over at the house and had the first occasion to use it last week. Foam is dented from 2 nights of sleeping on it with a 60lb dog. No liner to protect the foam from urine leaks. What a waste of money
Not for my dog
The guy that runs my house (and my favorite person) ordered two of these for me. One for where I sleep at night and one in his office where I hang out most times. I weigh 60 pounds, (which my vet says is good for me) and the bed seems about the right size but I really don't like them. A little too small and too firm. Look, I'm only 2 years old but I wake up with a backache every morning! I'm not really writing this, after all I'm a dog but I have told my "dad" that I prefer sleeping on the carpet but I really appreciate him trying to make me happy. Send more treats!!
frisco orthopedic pillow dog bed
I was very happy to get this bed it is what I was looking for the older dogs. I havent lay it down yet its there christmas gift. but I was a little disappointed in the quality of the cover I know they will destroy the cover one of the dogs digs with his big feet. So I am going to make a blue jean cover for it to protect the bed that I just think he will love. its not pillowy it looks more like the wavy memory foam. Which is what I want. my younger dog will destroy the pillowy foam Thank you for prompt delivery and the today deals sales Help me buy for the pack of 6 dogs and 3 cats christmas gifts.
FriscoOrthopedic pillow dog bed
I wish i could rate this dog bed but my Olde English tore it apart the same day she got it. So didn't have it long enough to tell ya.