Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness
About This Item
- Discourages pulling by redirecting your pup’s pulls, helping them learn proper front-led walking and keeping you in control.
- Martingale-style front strap sits on your pup’s chest and cinches down to apply pressure when they pull.
- Features nylon webbing for durability, padding for extra comfort and reflective stitching for low-light visibility.
- Made with two quick-snap buckles and a different-colored belly strap so it’s easy to put on.
- Available in five sizes with four adjustment points to help you find the most comfortable fit for your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Purple, XL$9.74Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$18.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Sporn Original Training Dog Halter, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Medium: 20 to 24-in chest$30.95Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- Sporn Training Halter Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 12 to 17-in neck$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Big Dog Harness, Black, M - Girth: 21 - 25-in$14.50Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Small: 17 to 20-in chest$20.22Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Frisco Purple Ombre Style Dog Harness, X-Large - Girth: 29-44.5-in$11.49Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Pink, 32 to 50-in chest$19.63Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull||Car Safety||No Pull||Basic||Basic|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Padded||—||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
I ordered this harness in an XXS for my Mini Dachshund, 8.5 pounds, It is too big. I adjusted it to the smallest size possible, and I will give it to my 10-pound Maltese. The harness is great quality, well made,
I have an awful puller. I bought this and what a suprise! The first time i put this on her she stopped pulling, she knew something was pushing on her chest and tried to bite it but she settled down quickly and accepted it.
Turn it around
We bought this for our Great Dane and put it on her as shown in the photos. It was all wrong, cutting her off at the armpits and not staying out. My husband swore it was in backward, but not according to the picture! Anyway, we turned it around so the leash affixes from the back, and voila! It works perfectly and fits as it should.
It is easy to use and sturdy enough for my large Pitt mix
I’ve never used a harness before, but I wish I would have had one like this years ago. My 60# pit bull mix was a moderate puller with a leash and collar, but he has become a minimal to no puller since using the harness. I would highly recommend it.
Deceiving No Pull Harness
I received this Frisco No Pull Harness today, 3/14/22. I put it on my Goldendoodle and went for our regular walk. When I got home, I noticed that there were tears in the harness. After only one walk!!! I am really disappointed because the harness appeared to be well made, sturdy and strong. Maybe this is a defective one, I don't know. His old harness never did this (he outgrown it). I am returning this harness which means that I am back on the hunt for a better harness. I haven't had any problems with other products that I have purchased from Chewy; this is a first.
Would return if I could!
Bulky, sizing way off and most of all poor fit for our fur baby, it pulls under his arms and then comes up at a strange angle across his chest. Will not be able to use the three we bought for our three fur babies :( Very disappointed :(
Quality but runs small
Found it to run small. I measured before I ordered. The other 2 harness I ordered measuring the same way work well
This harness is a winner.
Excellent for controlling, but the sizing is "iffy." Because the harness attachment to the leash on the chest of the dog, any movement forward is immediately restricted. My only negative issue is the sizing, the medium size was the exact size of her girth. I purchased the large, which is good for her girth, but too large and can not be tightened enough from the front chest to meeting the girth strap. It's a bit sloppy, but it does the job.
Not for every dog
I measured my dog before purchasing and his measurements did not fall in one size harness. So I purchased the large. Did not work, and then purchased the medium. This also did not work. Does not work for dogs with short legs.