Frisco Padded Step-In Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-use, step-in design helps cut down on fuss and get you out the door quicker.
- Features one buckle to secure the harness and two D-rings on the back for a leash.
- Made with tough nylon webbing, strong oxford material and comfort padding inside.
- Reflective stitching at the edges helps increase your pup’s low-light visibility.
- Available in four sizes and adjustable so you can find the best fit for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Puppia Neon Soft Dog Harness, Orange, Large$20.49Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Gooby Escape Free Sport Step-In Small Dog Harness, Large, Lime$36.25Chewy Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective Harness, Red, Medium, Neck: 14.5 to 25.5-in, Girth: 22 to 27-in$11.72Chewy Price$15.17List Price
- Puppia Botanical A Dog Harness, Navy, Large$22.55Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- My Bestie Vest Dog Harness, Red, X-Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Boulevard Leopard Dog Harness, Medium$22.00Chewy Price
- DealPuppia Trek B Dog Harness, Red, Medium: 15.7-in chest$21.34Chewy Price$34.00List Price
- Puppia Blitzen A Dog Harness, Red, X-Large: 22 to 30.7-in chest$26.88Chewy Price$32.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Leather, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Padded, Reflective||Padded||Padded||Padded||Leash / Harness, Reflective|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Super-easy to use
Our dog needs a padded harness--her front underarms (or whatever you call them on a dog) chafe with a regular harness. This is the easiest harness we've ever found to put on her. The leg holes are even marked Left and Right! And there's just one clip on top. So we're super-satisfied.
First off "Frisco" has great products & the step in harness is the best that works for my dogs. That being said, I will need to return this harness. When I measured Ace for this harness, I also added an addt'l 2 inches to his girth measurement, hoping to account for his last growth spurt. Even with harness extended all the way out, it's still too small. Disappointed yes, but things happen. I would like to see if you have this same harness in an "Xtra-large"? (Color doesn't matter, black dogs look great in any color.) I may wait closer to next "auto shipment", as I do not want to pay a shippping /handling charge.
I had a difficult time sizing my English Springer Spaniel pup who is 7 months old. It took 3 harnesses to find an XL that fits. This one fits but not for long if she keeps growing. On the other hand it is well-made and comfortable.
While we try second time. we once again fail to get a comfortable size for our older dog, so we donated to our local Humane Society. We will get an XL size one instead the next time around. we can’t believe how muscular her chest to shoulder area is..we hope is muscles and not fat. This will be the third try for us. if not we will just keep her old harness. Have a great weekend.
Side Straps are Too Big
The harness itself is very tough and well made. However, my dog has a thin body and the straps on the side are too big and cannot be made small enough. I am not sure how to correct the problem but so far she has been unable to use it.
SPEND THE $$ FOR A GOOD 1
SEEMS TO BE WELL MADE. THE FIT IS OFF, THE MEASUREMENTS WERE NOT CORRECT, SO NOW THAT WILL BE DONATE I'M DISAPPOINTED , BECAUSE USUALLY EVERYTHING I BUY FROM CHEWY HAS BEEN GREAT... THIS ONE JUST DID NOT MAKE THE CUT!! MY ADVICE IS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
Nope. Doesn’t work.
This is never going to fit well. Look at the photo of the golden retriever- it appears to be an apron and not a harness. My dog froze when I put it on her and wouldn’t move.
Did not fit properly. Sorry but return this item. Will try again. I measured dog but it did no fit properly
harness small pink
made very well easy to put on plenty of room dog 7lbs a little too big right now
Step in harness
My dog Rory is an English bulldog. He loves his harness wayyy more compared to his old collar. It’s easy to maneuver on his wiggly butt. The only downfall is that the harness rings were tricky to get his dog tags attached to because they are thicker than his ring from his collar.