Frisco Pet Training Clicker with Wrist Band
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pets respond to loud, clear click sound.
- Training tool for positive reinforcement.
- Keep it on your wrist for easy access with “bungee” wrist band.
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold and press.
- Fits comfortably in your hand.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Clik-R Dog Training Tool$3.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Training Dog Clickers, Color Varies, 4 pack$7.49Chewy Price$9.96List Price
- PetSpy Dog Training Whistle, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 30-mL$6.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, White$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Jumbo$9.95Chewy Price
- PATPET P360 1000ft Mini Remote Electric Shock Training Collar$37.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$34.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- PATPET P650 1000ft Anti-Bark & Remote Dog Training Collar, 2 count$69.90Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- PATPET 350B Anti-Bark Dog Training Collar$65.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bird Type||N/A||Parrot, Quaker, Lovebird...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||Rat, Hedgehog, Sugar Glider...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
Bought this to clicker train my kitty and it works as expected! A lot of the reviews say the clicker is too quiet so I would take that into account. This is the first one I've ever bought so I don't have a good reference point, but I do find I need to go to a quieter room sometimes. It's working well for us otherwise
The tone that this clicker makes is not very distinguishable. I can't speak to the durability of the product because I prefer not to use it so it sits around my house and I use a different clicker.
pros & cons
The clicker is a good size and fits comfortably in hand. I believe it is best used in quiet surroundings because the clicking noise is fairly faint. Enough to get her attention inside the house but when in the yard with other outside noises sometimes she does not hear it. ...of course that could be "selective hearing" ha
I like that this clicker can hang on your wrist. The clicker itself was not very loud so I ended up getting a different clicker but I love the hanging feature.
Cute and simple
It helps so much with training my hyper dobie pup. Its so cute as well and has a strap to put on the finger for easy access as well as a wrist band.
Its a great training tool. I use this method with all my dogs, I really liked this one because it has a small band on the back for a finger. It makes it easier to hold especially on walks
It scares him
The clicker is greet quality & holds easily in the hand...it just scares my little guy when I click it. He was a shelter dog who was abused so it will take a little more time.
It’s a wonderful tool to use while training your cats!
I love the product and my dog listens to clicker, the only issue I have is the metal came apart and pierced my knuckle. Not sure where the metal was but, thankfully wasn’t bad and can be something the manufacturer can work on to improve their products so this cannot be something that can cause harm to someone or their pet.
Not the best
It’s not loud enough it doesn’t even call my dogs attention when I push the button