Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Leash hole with flap allows for easy access to a collar or harness without letting the rain in.
- Large reflective stripes is designed to increase visibility for added safety during your walks.
- Easy to keep clean by hand washing in cold water and laying flat to dry. Available in different sizes so you can find the right fit.
- Water-resistant, PVC-coated raincoat shields your pup from the rain so you can still go out on your daily walk.
- Secure belly straps help keep the raincoat in place for better coverage and protection from the rain.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rubber Ducky Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Reversible Dog Raincoat, Large$36.99Chewy Price
- dealGF Pet Neon Reversible Dog Raincoat, Neon Aqua, Medium$45.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$15.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Elephants Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$7.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Reversible Packable Travel Dog Raincoat, X-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- KONG Packable Dog Raincoat, Black, Medium$24.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Kurgo Halifax Dog Rain Shell, Slicker Yellow, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- Littlearth NHL Dog & Cat Puffer Vest, Montreal Canadiens, X-Small$35.10Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Pendleton Lake Vintage Camp Dog Coat, Small$65.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Stretchy Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Red, X-Small$10.21Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Pattern||Solid, Graphic||Graphic||Floral, Solid||Graphic||Stripes|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
632 Customer Reviews
Keeps our girls dry
We got a size x-large for our 31lb terrier mix. Before she got this raincoat, we would have to carry her out to potty on rainy days, now she happily rushes out in her raincoat. When we rescued her little sister Lola a year later and she locked her paws and did not want to go in the rain, I went right to my previous orders and got a size SMALL for our 8.6 lb chiweenie. Chewy got it right to us and it's just what she needed to stay dry. Not to mention it's absolutely adorable. Our girls are both barrel chested with tiny waists but the velcro straps are long to accommodate that. The coat is long enough to cover their whole torsos and do not get in the way of potty at all. I highly recommend these raincoats.
Keeps him dry
I have a giant schnoodle and when he gets wet it takes a long time to get him reasonably dry. I bought the raincoat for walks and it does a good job keeping his body dry. The hood doesn't work for him. It's too big and covers his eyes and then he's shaking his head to get it off. Overall, he is fine wearing it it doesn't constrict him in any way. It's new so I can't determine how durable it is but it seems like it'll last a while.
Its good quality but...
I really enjoy this coat I've had it for about 8 Months. Its great quality, it doesn't seem to keep my short haired dog to warm. My only issue is that the chest piece is velcro and way too long for my dogs chest (shes a pit mix for context). When she lays down, sits, or moves it comes undone. I think if they used a thinner piece it would work better.
Great raincoats and coverage!
I have 2 dogs, (miniature poodle 14lbs. and miniature dachshund 13 lbs.) and purchased the same size (Medium) for both of them. The poodle's fit was very good for the length, but the around her waist, I had to overlap a little more with one of the straps. It still works very well and I wouldn't want a smaller size. For the miniature dachshund I had to overlap the waist a lot and add a little more Velcro to the side to keep it fastened. The length was very good. The front piece I had to hem up a little as she would step on it when on the grass. It was fine walking on the pavement. Both fixes were easy and I do have really good coverage to keep them very dry. I was afraid the smaller size would be too skimpy and not cover them well enough. If you can sew a little, and you are in between sizes, go for more coverage with the larger size. Your dogs will definitely stay much drier. I would definitely recommend this coat and I am happy with the size that I purchased.
Okay, but hood is too big
The item is overall okay. The material is fine, not scratchy or irritating for my sensitive pup. However, the hood is way too big and my dog hates it. Max is a 30ish lb poodle mix, so I got him an XL for a larger fit to cover his whole frame. Besides the hood, I like the item.
Rainy Day Coat
This lightweight raincoat is a great color for dreary days. It fits true to size. The cute hood isn’t practical for my dog, as she wants her ears exposed. It’s easy to fasten also.
Raincoat met our expectations.
The raincoat was the correct size for our smooth-coated collie since her body is longer than typical. The hood didn't work for her (but I'm not sure any hood would be comfortable for her) since it was very loose and annoyed her when she turned her head. The length of the front panels were ok since she's tall but a shorter but long bodied dog would have been stepping on them.
It does the job
I have a hound mix, so maybe this throws off the sizing a bit since she has such a deep chest but narrow mid section. She weighs maybe 50-55 pounds and I bought her a xxl. It’s almost too tight in the front and if she twists around too much, it will come undone, and the attachment under the stomach is so loose I have the criss cross it and the excess is flopping around. Overall, the coat does it’s job and looks very cute on her!
Fits really well
Got the XL for my 45-50lb mutt and it fits him perfectly. The hood is a bit big but if I fold it back a little it looks like it’ll work great.
Rain Coat for Tito
The idea for this rain coat is great. I have found that the velcro down the front is pulling away from the yellow plastic and no longer stays closed. In addition, there should be rear leg elastic "bands" (?) to hold it down in the wind. I recommend those elastic bands as well as using snaps in the front. The snaps would be a huge improvement.