Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bags
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. Made of durable, leak-proof plastic with dimensions of 9x13 inches, these poop bags are the perfect size to clean up your pet’s mess with ease.
- Packaging and cardboard cores are made with at least 50% recycled materials.
- Fits Frisco bag dispensers best but designed to fit most standard dispensers, as well.
- Available with a subtle, pleasing cucumber melon scent or with no scent for sensitive noses.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from reliable waste bags to sturdy toys, to comfy beds. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog Poop Bags + 2 Dispensers, 900 count$24.78Chewy Price$23.54Autoship Price
- Earth Rated Dog Poop Bags, Refill Rolls, Unscented, 120 Count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Baby Powder Scented Tie Handle Zoo Keeper Dog Poop Bags, Blue, 35 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Unscented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Black, 140 count$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Baby Powder Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Blue, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Rainbow, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Uncented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Black, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Citrus Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Pink, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Dog Disposable Waste Bags, 60 count$10.59Chewy Price$10.06Autoship Price
- Frisco Dog Poop Bag Dispenser, 15 count, Black$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Doody Digger Dog Poop Replacement Bags, 40 count$9.94Chewy Price
- DealMighty Paw Earth Friendly Poop Bags, Scented, Orange, 8 Rolls$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1119 Customer Reviews
Bags2 tore at the seam
I have always liked the quality of Frisco pee pee pads so I tried their poop bags. They are very thick, but two of them opened at the seam. This seems a little unreliable. If I take a few bags with me and my dog for a walk I want them to all work the way they should. I will go back to the other brand I have used before with no rips.
Have you ever bought bags and they were so thin they ripped when you took them out of the dispenser? Well, these bags are thick, thick, thick and smell great too! They are easy to tear off and work great for my Standard Poodle and Shih Tzu.
To be fair I haven't actually used these yet. And while the quality seems good they don't seem scented at all. Which was the whole point of buying these particular bags. But they just smell like plastic bags. Super disappointing.
serve their purpose
smell good, work good, though i have accidentally tore one or two with a fingernail trying to get too aggressive with a particular pickup (stuck in the grass, etc lol) though i don't find they tear particularly easily in general. also love the little green dispenser for them with the clip.
Bags are hard to separate
These bags have great strength but are really hard to separate. For the box I got I had to find were the perforation is and tear it off with 2 hands I love the strength but getting them apart is a task
Frisco Poop Bags or Not
Finding these difficult to separate and open each individual bag unless fingers are moistened first, but they are certainly sturdy.
If you are searching for thick strong leak-proof poop bags, look no further. These are the best bags I’ve ever purchased. I highly recommend them. I usually by unscented. I hardly smell stinky poop after bagging and tying before discarding. They fit perfectly in the poop bag attachment on my dog’s Flexi leash. I’m enclosing pictures of the leash which I also highly recommend. I have medium with the bag/treat attachment that is also sold on Chewy. Using these three products simplifies walking and potty time. I’m always prepared and have had other pet parents ask for a bag when the area bag dispensaries are empty or they forgot to bring one on their walk.
Benefit to use
Bags are a great idea to manage ongoing need to clean up after my dog. I was late to the party figuring this out.
Strong, but don't hide the smell!
These bags are large and strong, which is great! But, they do not hide the scent of the dog waste whatsoever, so I do have to smell it for the rest of the walk... yuck
Bought these to try and will repeat. Heavier than the other brand and you don't have to see your "treasures"