Frisco Rocket Ship Dog & Cat Costume
About This Item
- Two-piece rocket ship costume includes a rocket body and a separate hat.
- Bright and shiny rocket body has metallic fabric, felt flames, and hook-and-loop fasteners at the neck and belly.
- Separate hat has adjustable elastic ear and chin straps for a comfy fit.
- Available in six sizes to help you find the right fit for most pets.
- Great for Halloween parties or trick-or-treating out and about in the neighborhood.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ringmaster Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Chipmunk Dog & Cat Costume, X-Small$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Cowboy Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$16.19Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealFrisco Sea Turtle Dog & Cat Costume, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Snail Dog & Cat Costume, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Killer Doll Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$11.66Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealFrisco Headless Rider Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Sheep Dog & Cat Costume, Small$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Royal King Dog & Cat Costume, Small$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Teddy Bear Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$14.39Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Chef Dog & Cat Costume, X-Small$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Pirate Ship Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Costume Type||Trending, Funny||Animal, Funny||Spooky, Classic, Animal||Spooky, Classic||Accessories|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Grass / Hay, Plant Material|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||N/A, Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
I bought this costume for my dog for Halloween, never having put a costume or clothing on her before. It turns out costumes absolutely terrify her, so this was something I ultimately chose not to have her wear. I was a bit surprised by the turn of events because the Velcro straps are soft, not too tight, etc. If you have a dog that is comfortable wearing aharness, clothing, or costumes, you will likely have better luck with your dog than I. I was able to wear the costume to a party instead --even the little hat because everything was so adjustable!-- so things worked out okay.
Great costume and for a great price!
We ordered a large for our little guy Cosmo. He is a 20 pound, 11 months old Cavalier King Charles. We for sure could have ordered a medium but wanted to go on the larger size since he isn’t done growing yet. Love this costume for our little space named buddy!
Love it, it fits perfectly!
I got the medium for my 16 lbs corgi mix and it fits perfectly! I love it! Good quality material and very resistant. My dog usually doesn’t let me put anything on him but he didn’t mind this one. Would very much recommend
GREAT COSTUME - MY DOG WON COSTUME CONTEST
I am very happy with this purchase. The costume was exactly as described and as shown in the photos. My Louie looked so cute in it and he wore it without trying to eat it!
Ready for Blastoff
First off, bravo on all your costume selections! I actually had trouble choosing. I'm so glad I went with this one though. It is much more metallic than it looks in the ad, which I love. It is well-made & true to Frisco sizing if you've purchased other clothing items. (My little guy weighs 10lbs & wears a Small). I can't wait for Halloween so he can "rocket out".
corgi = medium
Bought a Medium for our 24.1lb pembroke welsh corgi and it fits him perfectly with room to spare on the Velcro adjustments! Based on his measurements and the size guide for this item, our guy is very much between sizes. He’s an XL length-wise, a L neck-wise, and a M chest-wise so it was really hard to figure out what size to get him! The M works great and I’m glad I went with this size over a L/XL. Those would’ve been too big. Note: we bought this costume for a parade we’re going to be walking in. Our guy can’t properly lay down in this costume so it’s definitely a short-term wear item, just for sitting/walking. Be mindful of that, esp if you have an older pup would can’t stand/sit up for too long!
For what I paid it's fine
Headpiece isn't the easiest to get on but the body portion is convenient and adjustable so will be using for future Halloweens!
Measurement/size chart is perfectly accurate. The costume is well-made and comfortable! My boy didn’t appreciate the hat, but it was adorable anyway, haha!
My babe won a “pup crawl” wearing this! Medium fit my 12lb dachshund perfectly!
This is a beautiful well made costume I really love it my coffee fit on it very well I highly Recommend it