Frisco Self Warming Pillow Rectangular Pet Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dog and cat bed is made with a material that reflects your pet’s own body heat to keep them warm.
- Provides comfortable support for napping, lounging and sleeping.
- Use it as a bed on its own or a cozy crate mat.
- Available in neutral colors to complement any home décor.
- Machine-washable so they’re easy to keep clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHappyCare Textiles Self-Warming Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small$22.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pad, Gray/Black$11.49Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- FurHaven Self-Warming Convertible Cuddle Mat Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Rainbow$17.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Self-Warming Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Warm Spice/Cream, 24-in$30.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealFurHaven ThermaNAP Faux Fur Self-Warming Dog & Cat Mat, Cream, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Snuggle Cup Bomber Heated Dog & Cat Bed, Chocolate$48.95Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- Frisco Sherpa Dog & Cat Blanket, Gray Basket Weave Print, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tent Covered Dog & Cat Bed, Beige, Medium$27.98Chewy Price
- Disney Pluto Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, 2 count$32.42Chewy Price$34.12List Price
- Jespet Cave Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealFrisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$26.60Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
164 Customer Reviews
Cats won't lay on them
Looks just as it does in pic. Oddly, none of my 4 will lay on it. I ordered a 30" last year and used it as a cover for my sectional ottoman. It looked so nice that I ordered a 24" to put on the recliner to match. None of my cats will lay directly on them no matter which side is up, but they'll lay right next to them. LOL weirdos. They still look nice and are inexpensive.
Elder cat loves this bed.
There is no odor that I could detect. It has 2 sides -- velour and cozier fleece. I put the bed where he likes to hide, but the floor is too cold for his old bones. He made it his immediately. He never liked any bed I bought. This is the first.
Cat tested, cat approved!!!
LOVE this bed!!! Most importantly, so does my cat! I bought two of the small beds. One for a "visitor" cat shelter I set up for a neighbor kitty that likes me and one for my strictly indoor Siamese girl. Here's Sookie, my indoor companion only 3 minutes after I set it on the couch. She purred, snuggled it, then settled right in. I'm ordering another for the end of my bed in hopes she won't sleep in-between my feet and attack my feet with her murder mittens. Loving this bed!
They LOVE it!
Our two yorkies love this pad. I bought it for their crate, which is where they sleep, but they tried it out on the sofa and they absolutely love it! So there it is. I may buy another one for their bed/crate. Its soft and well made.
I think the cats would choose 5 stars
The pet bed is what I needed for my Trap, Neuter, Release colony cats for the winter, since they remain outdoors. I put them under the patio furniture and in small cat beds inside a tent. They fit perfectly and the cats are using them all the time.
Cats like them
I ordered several of these for my kitties to snuggle on in cool weather. So far, they seem to like them pretty well. Nicely sewed and being reversible to a different color and texture is great.
Fur babies love it
Bought this for my 2 fur babies to but in there cloth pens they sleep in and put a blanket over it but they push the blanket back and lay on the bed it is so soft an they really like it .I had ordered some before but they were not anything like this I still have one and it is not soft at all. I think these are far better because they really like them
My cat loves it!
My cat loves the pet bed, he is an outdoor cat mostly, so we have a cat house and I put the bed in it, he uses it every night.
I’m not sure what’s happening to the Frisco products but this arrived 2 inches too small!!! I’m so sad :’(
Self warming pet bed
I bought four of these beds & my cats love them! Especially now since my heating unit died.