Frisco Skinny Plush Squeaking Fox Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush fox dog toy features a built-in squeaker to make playtime even more exciting.
- Ultra-soft plush fabric makes this toy a great cuddling companion for your furry friend.
- The long body is positively paw-fect for a fun game of toss and fetch.
- Squeak it, toss it, bring on the games, or get cuddly with it.
- Toss it, launch it, squeak it—it’s the go-to toy for some jumbo-sized fun and to help keep your pup active.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Skinny Plush Squeaking Skunk Dog Toy$7.33Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Duck Dog Toy$7.50Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Pig Dog Toy$7.59Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bungee Plush Squeaking Sloth Dog Toy$6.29Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Fox Dog Toy$9.15Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bobberz Plush Squeaking Giraffe Dog Toy$9.34Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Elephant Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Textured Plush Squeaking Hippo Dog Toy$8.71Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plush Squeaky Duck Dog Toy, Medium$6.26Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Bear Dog Toy, Large$11.28Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
420 Customer Reviews
Super cute and much loved by my puppy!
My young pup seems to have an affinity for fox toys, and this particular one is among her favorites. It’s very cute, and it’s long enough to comfortably use for both fetch and tug-of-war. “Foxy” is holding up well so far, but my puppy isn’t too tough on her stuffed toys.
Why does my dog love this so much?
This toy looks absolutely weird. It is not cute. AND YET it is the only soft toy my dog wont destroy. He loves it and I have no idea why. He loves to carry it around and show people, he loves it so much we have acquired the skunk and raccoon and he loves them just as much. The squeakers have even died in it and it has not diminished his loved for this fox. Please make more variety of animals with tails in this style, my dog would be thrilled
Longest last stuffed toy
My dog has tore apart and into pieces numerous toys. This one has no holes, we play tug of war and it stands the test. The squeaky parts really annoy her and they are still working. Past toys she actually got these out (supervised play time with these types of toys).
Fox Fun for Ages
I came here to buy a backup of this toy and really hope it comes back in stock soon!! I cannot overstate how much my dog loves this toy. He was a stray before we adopted him and didn’t know how to play at first. Now he’s got it all figured out and finds so much enjoyment from this toy. He often brings it to us to play fetch (he’s small so he looks so silly dragging it around by the tail) or will just go squeak it for ages if he finds us boring. After four months of constant use he is in danger of tearing one of the legs off so I will be buying another when they are available!
Fox Toy For the Win!
I have a very destructive 11 month old Jack Russell puppy that is teething. Not a single toy has survived Flynn until this fox. I have no idea what it is about this toy, but although he did remove it's ears and the squeaker out of his tail, the rest of the fox is still in tact. I even saw him sleeping with it last night. He squeaks it and gives it a good shake and carries it around with him, but for whatever reason he hasn't torn it apart - not even to get the squeaker out of the body which is usually his favorite activity. This toy is definitely Flynn approved!
This is my golden’s favorite toy!
Highly recommend. He walks around with it constantly and absolutely loves the squeak. So much so that I’m buying another as he’s worn it out (although it’s taken about five months of constant use). This is also the only one that hasn’t ripped apart from the six other soft toys I’ve purchased.
MY DOG HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THIS TOY
Since the first day he got this fox, he has been absolutely 100% in love with it. It’s the only toy that has kept him company and prevented the destruction of property when we have to leave him alone. He’s a rescue, so his separation anxiety is quite bad. But his fox is his best friend. He likes to deconstruct toys typically, but he’s so gentle with this fox. He has had it for a year now and it hasn’t come apart. I think I may buy a few more to last the rest of his life.
Mr. Squeaky Fox
My dog normally locates the squeaker and then surgically removes them. So far Mr. Squeaky Fox has been holding up for over a week. It's a bit difficult to throw this toy very far but I'm found that holding onto the tail when throwing works the best.
It last longer than any other toy
This toy is great! I have a puppy that chews through everything and this toy has lasted the longest! I am re purchasing it as I had to throw it away before it was chewed up due to a puppy accident in his crate ;)
This toy was immediately snatched up by our older dog and he will fight you if you even think about taking away. He is usually a destroyer of plush toys this one is still intact and he sleeps with it still