Frisco Small Pet Paper Bedding
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft, pillowy paper bedding helps keep your pet’s habitat comfy and dry.
- Expands up to three times its size and absorbs up to six times its dry weight.
- 99.9% dust-free for a cleaner home and a comfier habitat where pets can breathe easy.
- Made from paper so you can be sure it’s healthy and safe for your pet.
- Available in white, natural or multi-color to fit your pet’s personality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Hamster Potty Station, 6-in$7.19Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- DealFrisco Small Pet Paper Bedding$21.28Chewy Price$20.22Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Critter Box Washable Fleece Guinea Pig Cage Liner, C&C 2x3, 1 count$54.95Chewy Price$52.20Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Confetti Small Pet Bedding, 24.6 liters$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealLiving World Fresh 'N Comfy Small Animal Bedding, Blue, 20-L$23.10Chewy Price$28.99List Price$21.95Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Food Grade Paper Small Pet Bedding, Natural, 1.9-cu ft$21.62Chewy Price$29.97List Price$20.54Autoship Price
- OleyHemp OH! Small Animal Bedding, 1-lb bag$10.05Chewy Price
- Kaytee Open Living Waterproof Small Pet Habitat Replacement Liner, 48 x 24-in$32.20Chewy Price$41.99List Price$30.59Autoship Price
- Carefresh Special Edition Small Animal Bedding, Tutti Frutti, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealCarefresh Small Animal Bedding, White, 23-L$11.58Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.00Autoship Price
- Frisco Aspen Wood Small Pet Bedding, 141-L, bundle of 2$63.30Chewy Price$70.34List Price$60.13Autoship Price
- Oxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 28-L$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
#ReceivedFreeProduct This small animal paper bedding works great! We have been using it in our rabbit Peaches cage as well as her litter box. I’ve noticed less odor and dust than when using her usual pine shavings. This paper bedding doesn’t stick to her feet either as she goes in and out of her cage or litter box, which means less mess for me to clean up as well. It’s also pretty neat how the paper expends out of the package so 1 package lasts longer than I was expecting. Overall I’m very happy with this paper bedding.
No good for free roam
I bought this for my free roam bun, and it makes a mess. The paper pieces are quite small and lightweight, so he tracks it everywhere. This would be a good product for small animal cages like mice or hamsters, but it just doesn’t work for free roam.
#ReceivedFreeProduct My daughter has been asking me for awhile now to get something different for our hamsters bedding so I got this colorful paper bedding. She loves how colorful it is and how it is safer for pets compared to other products. It's also dust free so even more safer for pets to be around. You don't need as much because it expands quite a bit! It appears to keep the smell contained quite well because I cannot smell the hamster cage when I walk into her room like I have before. Very please and will continue to purchase and use.
Glad I took a chance
#ReceivedFreeProduct I wasn't so sure about this bedding at first because of the different colors, but i'm happy to report that there isn't any harmful ingredients. I love that the colors are so bright and my bunny seems super interested as well. It seems to stop most odors and it's very easy to clean. I'm glad I took a chance and I feel like this bedding does better than most on the market!
#ReceivedFreeProduct I received this Frisco Small Animal Bedding to try and I really like it. We use it for the bottom of the cages for our chinchilla and guinea pigs. It has great absorbency, which is what we look for when finding a good animal bedding for our pets. It traps any smell that may linger in the cage prior to cleaning and both our chinchilla and our guineas seem to enjoy the new bedding.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This brightly colored paper bedding is perfect for your small animal. Dust-free option makes changing their cage just a bit easier. I love how it controls odor by absorbing the cause. The material expands to hold more and create a soft area for my pet. My bunny seems to enjoy digging in the material. This seems to last longer than the pellets which is a plus.
We use this bedding for our hampsters and they she
#ReceivedFreeProduct We use this brand of bedding for our children's hampsters. It comes compressed and when you put it in the cage you bust it apart and fluff it up. It is great for the hampsters as they like to make tuneltls through it and it is light enough for them to do so. Highly recommend.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I bought this for our hamsters and our bunny rabbit. The hamsters and rabbit cages always have an odor no matter what we do. This bedding really helps to absorb it so it isn't as strong. It's also very soft for them to sleep on and burrow into.
Functional but pretty
#ReceivedFreeProduct This small animal bedding works great for my chinchillas cage. The color and material is non toxic so even if they chew on it , it doesn't harm them. They love to burry themselves in it and hide. It absorbs urine and masks the smell.
Pretty but not for my pets
#ReceivedFreeProduct It looks pretty but it doesn't hold the smell in of the urine and I have to change it daily with this l. Also my guinea pigs don't care for this at all. I have even put this bedding on top of another bedding just for the look and Still didn't help