Frisco Top Grain Leather Leash
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||6 feet||4 feet||4 feet||4 feet||—|
About This Item
- Handcrafted with Latigo leather.
- Features beautiful rich coloring that maintains its beauty over time.
- Becomes more supple and comfortable with every walk.
- Withstands weathering and wear in all outdoor climates.
- Available in multiple sizes, plus you can choose from Latigo and black colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Braided Traffic Handle Dog Leash, Brown, 6-ft, 3/4-in$34.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Logical Leather Braided Dog Leash, Brown, 6-ft$24.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Braided Two-Tone Handle Dog Leash, Brown, 6-ft, 3/4-in$27.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Dogs My Love 6 Way European Multifunctional Leather Dog Leash, Brown, 8-ft long, 3/4-in wide$34.90Chewy Price$38.90List Price
- Logical Leather Padded Dog Collar, Brown, Medium$19.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Two-Tone Padded Dog Collar, Brown, Large$25.95Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Frisco Top Grain Leather Collar, 19 - 22-in, Latigo$8.07Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar, Brown, Medium: 12 to 14-in neck, 1/2-in wide$15.37Chewy Price$16.85List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Terrific leather leash!
Sturdy and good looking, made from heavy tack leather--A good buy!
Great leash for small dogs
#ReceivedFreeProduct The quality of this leash is great. The leather feels nice and I think it'll last a long time. I have a large dog so I do wish the leash was longer but its great for training a dog to walk with you. Its also great for smaller dogs!
Very nice leash
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is a great leash. It feels nice in your hand and it's thick enough that I'm not worried about my pitbull being able to break it with a good pull. Our leashes would always get so dirty and stinky but this one is holding on strong (and smell free) because it is leather.
#ReceivedFreeProduct The Frisco Top Grain Leather leash is great for walking my beagle. He tends to pull a lot when I walk him and the 6ft length of the leash seems to give him more length than our previous one, which seems to help. The leather seems to be top quality and is a dark, rich brown color. I also like the strength of this leash. It doesn’t seem like it will rip or tear after tons of use. I am really impressed with the overall quality of this leash!
Great simple leash especially for little guys
I love this simple leather leash. It doesn’t tangle or tie itself in knots, is plenty strong and is a good length to control my excitable puppy. It will last a very long time,
This leash is made of nice quality leather and seems like it will be quite durable. If you are looking for a leash that is truly a classic, this is the one.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I am glad to have used this Frisco Top Grain Leather Leash, Width:5/8th",Lenght 6Ft,Latigo to train my doggy to walk next to me and with me! This leash is really good quality ,sturdy and soft enought for good grip to handle the dog.Great product to use!!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This leash is amazing. It held back my 140 pound dog, and never gave way! It's real leather, and smells amazing when opening the package! Its 6 foot long, and 5/8in thick! I love these so much better than the retractable leashes because I feel like I have a better grip on my dog! This gets the job done, and is great quality!
#ReceivedFreeProduct I am very happy with this too grain leather leash. My daughter loves to walk the dog around and this works great for her. Our dog is kinda big so he can pull her around and this leash is plenty strong enough to do the job. It will last for a long time too.
#ReceivedFreeProduct The Frisco leather leash looks and works great. It isn't too thick or too heavy, and is plenty sturdy for our German shepherd and Siberian husky. Being leather I don't think it would hold up to wet weather very well, so don't leave it outside.