Frisco Velvet Dog Collar With Removeable Velvet Bow
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Festive, velvet collar perfect for everyday wear through the holiday season.
- Made with polyester webbing with velvet material wrapped and stitched over the top.
- Features a removable, matching velvet bow and a Frisco-branded D-ring.
- Includes a second, smaller attachment ring for an ID tag.
- Available in red, blue and green plus four sizes to fit your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Removeable Glitter Collar Bow, Blue Glitter, MD/LG$2.50Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Candy Cane Stripe Dog Leash$19.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Ski Jacket Dog Collar, SM - Neck: 10-14-in, Width: 5/8-in$5.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Bow, Buffalo Plaid, MD/LG$2.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Bow, Blue Plaid, MD/LG$4.14Chewy Price
- Frisco Holiday Dog & Cat Tie, Red, Medium/Large$4.49Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Bow, Pink Plaid, MD/LG$2.66Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
I bought the large red collar for my sixty-three pound Goldendoodle. It is well made and so cute. The only negative is that it is snug and barely fits her so I am afraid to leave it on her all day. A size large collar fits loosely on her so I was disappointed that this one did not fit as expected. Otherwise, it is perfect.
I bought the green one. It was nice, plush and festive for the holiday. There was adjustment to make it larger but it just fit my dog. I bought a medium.
Exactly as described
This collar is amazingly cute. It obviously says it's not for pulling or chewing so it's like a costume. It's a little cheaply made but it IS like 10 bucks sooo. I have a hard time finding anything to fit my big boys thick neck so this is perfect, Exactly as described
Adorable for the Holidays!
My review is late. However! My giant pup looked handsome for my grandpa’s virtual happy birthday video! I loved the quality of the fabric. It is made of a nice thick velvet fabric. I’ve only used the the collar for pictures. I haven’t taken him on a walk with the collar so I don’t know if it’s sturdy. I stick to harnesses for my pup.
The Most Dapper of Bow Ties
I got it for my very fancy puppy. Mr. Fergus is a dapper gentleman in his bow tie.
Adorable for photos
I bought the xtra smalls just for a kitten photo shoot. I didn’t want to leave them on them long term because they weren’t breakaway collars but the results are adorable.
Too wide, velvet attracts hair, but cute
Width of collar to wide for a cat or small dog. The Velvet material attracts pet hair and fuzz balls. But super cute and love color.
I could have bought the same quality collar from the dollar store.
This is the worst Frisco collar I have ever purchased. Usually I think their collars are pretty good.. this one is just very cheaply made. Very thin, and the bow less impressive. I'm almost scared to put it on my boy because I feel like it might break with a leash on and he's pulling. ( tried to add pictures but I guess my camera quality is above Chewy's website size.)
Pretty collar for my pups
Love the collar and bow! I bought the red collars and they are beautiful! I live that the material is crushed velvet! So snazzy! The only thing I would change is to make the bow bigger. I have two fluffy German Shepherds so a bigger bow would have been more notice able. The collars still look beautiful (;
Beautiful Red Velvet
Ordered the red velvet color for Christmas and my two toy dogs were complimented so much on their beautiful collars. They have worn them all month as their everyday collar so it is functional as well as attractive.