Frisco Washable Female Diaper, Flamingo, 3pk
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reusable female diaper features a super absorbent microfiber towel to lock in messes. Set includes three reusable diapers.
- Made with a waterproof outer layer to help combat leakage.
- Made just for girls to cover all the right parts for mess protection.
- Cutout hole allows your dog’s tail to wag freely with no obstruction.
- Diaper is available in a flamingo print and two solid colors (pink and navy), so your pup will love to wear it around the house.
- Available in various sizes to ensure that no pup is left hanging.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Alfie Pet Washable Female Dog Diaper, Black, X-Large: 23 to 27-in waist$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Pad Liners, 30 count$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Parents Washable Male & Female Dog Diapers, Natural, Large: 19 to 27-in waist, 3 count$27.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Female Dog Diapers, Print, Small: 11 to 16-in waist, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Suspenders, X-Small/Small$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- FinNero Ballerina Washable Female Heat Dog Diaper, Black, Large: 20.4 to 26.3-in waist$23.03Chewy Price$29.00List Price
- Frisco Female Leak-Proof Diaper, Medium: 18 to 26-in waist, 50 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Hartz Disposable Male & Female Dog Diapers, SS: 8 to 12-in waist, 38 count$25.87Chewy Price$24.58Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Belly Band Male Dog Wrap Washable, Small: 12 to 18-in waist, 3 count$17.59Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Frisco Washable Male Wrap, Whales, X-Large, 3pk$25.98Chewy Price
- Pet Parents Belly Band Male Dog Wrap, 3-pack, Small, Natural$18.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Potty Feature||Washable, Unscented||Washable||—||Washable||Washable|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Adhesive||Hook & Loop||Adhesive|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Loved the Pink Flamingos!
I ordered the washable diapers for my 10-month-old standard Goldendoodle. She weighs 47 lbs and they fit very well. I used panty liners inside to lessen laundry frequency. I also endeavored to remove them for toileting, which also helped. They were very easy to put on and the wide Velcro fasteners assured a comfortable fit.
Awesome sanity savers
Loving these. My little dog has frequent urinary tract infections and she was having little accidents everywhere. These diapers have saved my sanity from all the cleanups. They work well, wash up well, and keep our dog out and about in the house with the rest of the family while she recovers.
I bought these for my 55 pound standard poodle. I went with the medium per reviews warning that they ran big and they fit perfectly. She was having accidents at night due to UTI and they work well for moderate accidents. If I don’t take her out right before bed, there’s too much pee and it leaks. Otherwise, they work well for her.
Runs really big, just like every1 said
I love the thickness, and the absorption is great. I have a chubby 11# yorkie female and we needed new diapers. the reusables vary so greatly across brands. I have bought med. (for her & they just fit). So I measured her & got the small, the tabs touch in the back (can't get any smaller). She is smart, she rubs against stuff and gets the diaper off. I thought no elastic on the top part of legs would be freeing, since she walks in a waddle when we put diapers on her but instead she was able to crop dust her pop as she walked, leaving little pieces of poop through out the house. funny now but at the time we were wondering what was going on. lol
Perfect For A Pet With Incontinence
#ReceivedFreeProduct My 15 year old Chihuahua/Dachshund mix has incontinence issues. She likes to hold herself until she can’t any long and then drops poopy loads at will. The Frisco Female diapers came right on time. These resizable diapers fit my dog’s tiny frame nicely. The only issue I have is that some way my dog is able to get out of them. How I have no idea. Whenever I am ready to wash I make sure there is no solids in the diaper and just pop them in the washer. I have a set of 3 so I rotate them often. I do recommend these reusable diapers, they are so much better than the disposable diapers which don’t fit well at all. These are a brand that I highly recommend.
#ReceivedFreeProduct We recently ripped up the carpet and refinished our hardwood floors, I have five dogs and regrettably they cannot be trusted alone. My female Beagle dachshund now has to wear a diaper inside and it’s working great to deter her, she now waits for the outside breaks and isn’t even wetting the diaper. It has been a huge time and floor saver.
These doggy diapers are quality made but a little large for size chart I ordered mediums in this brand and mediums in another brand and these are more like a large.
Not great absorbency
Tried this and thought it would work as it fit perfect came home and the diapers absorbed anything may work perfect for small dogs but medium to large not the least helpful using disposables until a I find a better solution
#ReceivedFreeProduct I needed these so bad!! My 16.5 year old sweet long haired chihuahua has cancer and is on chemo. While she is handling treatment well and still her sassy self, the medications have made her have some issues with urinary incontinence while she is sleeping. Most of the time she just barely tinkles and it wakes her so she asks me to go potty, but there have been a handful of times where it has been a full bladder of pee and thankfully these diapers have kept it contained. They are very absorbent and also cute! She is still getting the hang of walking in them, but she will get use to it. I’m so thankful these diapers exist.. it helps keep my home clean and helps my pup feel less worried about her accidents.
Good quality, easy to put on
I had a hard time with the sizing. My pup is 16# and I should have ordered a medium. Now I have to call to see how I can return and get bigger size. Product is good quality and seems easy to put on her.