Frisco Washable Female Diaper, Flamingo, 3pk
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reusable female diaper features a super absorbent microfiber towel to lock in messes. Set includes three reusable diapers.
- Made with a waterproof outer layer to help combat leakage.
- Made just for girls to cover all the right parts for mess protection.
- Cutout hole allows your dog’s tail to wag freely with no obstruction.
- Diaper is available in a flamingo print and two solid colors (pink and navy), so your pup will love to wear it around the house.
- Available in various sizes to ensure that no pup is left hanging.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Alfie Pet Washable Female Dog Diaper, Black, X-Large: 23 to 27-in waist$15.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Female Dog Diapers, Print, Medium: 14 to 20-in waist, 3 count$22.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Pad Liners, 30 count$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Suspenders, Medium/Large$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Washable Male & Female Dog Diapers, Southern Belle, Small: 9 to 15-in waist, 3 count$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Washable Female Dog Diaper, X-Large: 22 to 35-in waist$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- FinNero Ballerina Washable Female Heat Dog Diaper, Black, Large: 20.4 to 26.3-in waist$25.03Chewy Price$29.00List Price
- Frisco Female Leak-Proof Diaper, Large: 19 to 28-in waist, 12 count$9.69Chewy Price$9.21Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Ultra Protection Disposable Female Dog Diapers, Medium: 16 to 21-in wais, 32 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Frisco Washable Male Wrap, Whales, Small, 3pk$13.48Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Paw Inspired Disposable Female Dog Diapers, Medium: 16 to 21-in waist, 12 count$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Potty Feature||Washable, Unscented||Washable||Washable||—||—|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Adhesive||Adhesive|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
JanRowley Betty’s mom
I bought one from pet supply to get us through until my order came and number 1 it cost the same price for 1 compared to 3 here, number 2 the fit was aweful on the pet supply diaper. I had to keep adjusting it for her, it kept sliding off her bottom and she was so uncomfortable with it. The frisco fit is so much better with more velcro to hold in place and longer in the pant to sit better on the back. Betty Boop is so much more comfortable in these from frisco. Thank you for a great product for my baby girl so that she can be more comfortable through her cycle
Grand dog diapers
Good fit and hold a lot for overnight. My granddog is a 17 year old mini dachshund who is blind, deaf and has trouble getting outside in time. These are great. She is still a feisty little thing so I will coddle her as long as I can
Loved the Pink Flamingos!
I ordered the washable diapers for my 10-month-old standard Goldendoodle. She weighs 47 lbs and they fit very well. I used panty liners inside to lessen laundry frequency. I also endeavored to remove them for toileting, which also helped. They were very easy to put on and the wide Velcro fasteners assured a comfortable fit.
Awesome sanity savers
Loving these. My little dog has frequent urinary tract infections and she was having little accidents everywhere. These diapers have saved my sanity from all the cleanups. They work well, wash up well, and keep our dog out and about in the house with the rest of the family while she recovers.
I bought these for my 55 pound standard poodle. I went with the medium per reviews warning that they ran big and they fit perfectly. She was having accidents at night due to UTI and they work well for moderate accidents. If I don’t take her out right before bed, there’s too much pee and it leaks. Otherwise, they work well for her.
Awesome female dog diapers!
Very convenient, easy on an off. Fit her very well. My dog didn't have an issue with wearing them! IRecommend them highly!
Used for Trixe k as she recovered from Liver Failure. Great product. Does run small as in reviews. Trixel is 18-20lb Rat Terrier and is wearing a medium...almost too big but works well.
Runs really big, just like every1 said
I love the thickness, and the absorption is great. I have a chubby 11# yorkie female and we needed new diapers. the reusables vary so greatly across brands. I have bought med. (for her & they just fit). So I measured her & got the small, the tabs touch in the back (can't get any smaller). She is smart, she rubs against stuff and gets the diaper off. I thought no elastic on the top part of legs would be freeing, since she walks in a waddle when we put diapers on her but instead she was able to crop dust her pop as she walked, leaving little pieces of poop through out the house. funny now but at the time we were wondering what was going on. lol
Perfect For A Pet With Incontinence
#ReceivedFreeProduct My 15 year old Chihuahua/Dachshund mix has incontinence issues. She likes to hold herself until she can’t any long and then drops poopy loads at will. The Frisco Female diapers came right on time. These resizable diapers fit my dog’s tiny frame nicely. The only issue I have is that some way my dog is able to get out of them. How I have no idea. Whenever I am ready to wash I make sure there is no solids in the diaper and just pop them in the washer. I have a set of 3 so I rotate them often. I do recommend these reusable diapers, they are so much better than the disposable diapers which don’t fit well at all. These are a brand that I highly recommend.
#ReceivedFreeProduct We recently ripped up the carpet and refinished our hardwood floors, I have five dogs and regrettably they cannot be trusted alone. My female Beagle dachshund now has to wear a diaper inside and it’s working great to deter her, she now waits for the outside breaks and isn’t even wetting the diaper. It has been a huge time and floor saver.