Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shaped for more rewarding scratching—wave style cat scratcher lets your kitty get in a good stretch too.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for all their favorite areas at home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, 2 count, Tropical Palms$12.18Chewy Price$16.92List Price
- Catit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, Jungle Stripes$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Standard Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealFrisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.06Chewy Price
- KONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$9.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Catit Scratcher with Catnip, Wide, bundle of 2$15.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price
- Frisco Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$10.73Chewy Price$13.73List Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- dealFrisco Sushi Delight Wave Cat Scratcher$11.67Chewy Price
- OurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$12.45Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Rope|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Chew Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
493 Customer Reviews
it’s just okay
This is a cute scratcher. However, if you’re like me and have hardwood floors, the only way your cat can practically use this is if they are standing on it. If not, the pressure from them attempting to scratch on it will make the piece move since it’s light as a feather. Not sure if I’ll be able to do something to it so that it doesn’t move or if I’ll have to put this on the living room rug and buy a more sturdier one for upstairs.
Big Little Mess!
This was a big waste of money for me. Neither of my cats will go near it. It comes with a bag of dried catnip that you sprinkle on the surface . . . Don't do this unless you want to vacuum: the cat nip falls straight thro this contraption on to the floor & makes a big mess. Just what every woman wants -- another mess to clean up!
My cats love this type of toy, and I fully expect them then to shred it in a month or so, which is fine. This particular one has a design flaw that makes me regret my purchase. There is no solid layer of material running through the center of it. So that when you put the catnip on it, it just falls straight through to the floor beneath to create a mess. We’ve had others where the catnip rests down in the cardboard because there is a layer to catch and hold it. This one was just poorly designed.
only scratchers my cats use!
My cats love these curvy scratch pads. When they aren’t sharpening their claws they use them as kitty loungers. I have them next to all the furniture they used to scratch and they use these instead. People seem shocked that these eventually fall apart but that’s how cardboard works. We go through a couple a season and then into the compost they go.
Sophie loves her wave! She loves to scratch it and catch a quick nap during the day. It can be a bit messy with tiny pieces of cardboard but to me it’s worth it.
Not well made
I bought one at Christmas time that lasted until April. I replaced with these a few weeks ago. They have all broken in half and are falling apart already. The cats love them, but I'm not wasting money on this model again. Only gave it a rating of 2 because the cats enjoyed them, before they fell apart.
Our cats love these
We have two cats. They both love these scratchers. I love that my Chewy orders come so fast. I love this company
Not so wavy
This was destroyed in less than a day. The sides fell off. My cat loves to crouch on these types and wear down the cardboard. This just fell apart.
This is not 4 inches thick
I picked this scratcher over a cheaper one because it said it was 4 inches thick and that it would come with catnip. Neither of those things are true. It is less than 2 inches thick and it came with what appears to be a baggie of yellow/tan straw or hay.
Good for two cats
One of my cat lays on top the other cat like to put his head under and lift in the hopes his sister falls off.