Frisco Wide Mouth Gravity Waterer, 4 gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This waterer uses the power of gravity to automatically refill your pet's water bowl when it gets low. It's a stress-free way to provide a constant supply of water for dogs and cats alike.
- Made of durable plastic for everyday use; water bottle is made from 100% PET plastic.
- Water bottle has an extra-wide opening, which makes for easy cleaning as well as fast refills.
- Easy-grab bottle design makes this waterer easy to lift and move around when needed.
- Neutral gray color matches with any décor, allowing this waterer to fit into any home seamlessly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Arm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 448-oz$28.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wide Mouth Gravity Waterer, 2.5 gal$20.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, Pearl Silver, 384-oz$13.82Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 320-oz$42.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products CleanFlow Filtered Water Dog Bowl, Large, 2 gallon bowl, 1.5 gallon Reservoir$99.06Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$13.42Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Petmate Stainless Steel Replendish Waterer, Small, 1-gal$42.99Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Van Ness Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 1-cup$7.59Chewy Price$9.39List Price
- dealPetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 8-cup$17.95Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, Tan, 12-cup$11.85Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse 3-Bowl Elevated Dog Feeder, Grey, Medium$175.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Capacity (Max)||4 Gallon||2.5 Gallon||1.5-gal||N/A||3-gallon|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
This item is quality made and makes life alot easier. Easy to use. It's two pieces tank and base. Easily goes together and easily comes apart for filling and cleaning. You can put your arm in the tank to run a sponge through for wiping it out.. I've only filled the tank 1/2 way. If you fill it completely just be prepared it will be heavy to flip over on the base . But I have back issues so that's only My opinion. My dogs drain a normal water bowl in less than a day when it's hot. This filled 1/2 way lasts 4 days for me. Water dish area is large enough for both dogs to drink at same time My beagles took to it immediately with no issues. Highly recommend!! Paws up item! You won't regret this purchase
almost perfect water dish
Easy to fill and clean, and PERFECT for folks who have spouses who don't check the water bowl to see if they need to re-fill it. The only issue I have is that once filled and the bottom is screwed on, it's a struggle for me to turn it over without sloshing water out (this sucker is heavy!). If I could figure out a way to drill a hole in the top so I could then fill the jug with a couple of pitchers and a funnel without the jug cracking, that would be ideal.
I don’t even know how many times I’ve had to refill a water bowl because of the three dogs I have, but this is a lifesaver. It’s easy to fill and doesn’t leak!
Double dog approved!
I have two basset hounds and this waterer is perfect for them! I can fill it and it will last a week (with basset hound slobber included lol) and super easy to clean out and refill. #chewyteamrated
Well made and I think it will hold up for years.
We are so glad we purchased this waterer for our dog Cooper. Now we don't have to constantly be filling his water bowl. Our cats liked it so much that we purchased a smaller one for them.
Just what I needed!
Nice and sturdy, well made. Just what I needed with my caboodle of kitties.