Frisco Wire Small Pet Playpen with Door, 29-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for indoor use and can be set up in many shapes to fit your needs.
- Eight-panel design—each panel measures 18 inches wide and 29 inches tall.
- Constructed with sturdy metal wire, with durable black e-coating or white powder coating.
- Features a small door on one panel for safety, security and easy access.
- Collapsible design is easy to transport where your pet needs it and easy to store, as well.
- Ideal for guinea pigs, rabbits, ferrets and chinchilla.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Pet-N-Playpen Small Animal Pen$43.99Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wire Small Pet Playpen with Door, White, 15-in$33.86Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Enclosed Outdoor Small Animal Run$111.99Chewy Price$148.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wire Small Pet House Shaped Cage, 36-in$74.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Portable Outdoor Rabbit Cage$77.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Two Story Small Pet Home$303.68Chewy Price$409.99List Price
- DealFerplast Krolik 160 Rabbit & Guinea Pig Cage, XX-Large$164.99Chewy Price$178.99List Price
- Marshall Small Animal Playpen Mat/Cover, 8 panel$24.69Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Small Animal Cage with Play Yard, X-Large$249.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Wooden Rabbit Run, Brown$220.31Chewy Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety 2-Tier Wood Rabbit Hutch Small Animal Cage with Ramp$156.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Small Pet Habitat, Large$182.75Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Mouse, Rat, Hamster||Guinea Pig, Hedgehog, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Galvanized Steel, Metal|
|Features||—||—||Outdoor||Collapsible, Removable Pad, Outdoor, Indoor||Collapsible, Indoor|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Perfect for my rabbit
I use it for my rabbit when I am not at home, and the remove it all together when I want to spend time with my bunny. Easy to set up on a daily basis. Rabbit does not jump.
An Excellent Playpen!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is the perfect playpen for our new house rabbit. We adopted a house rabbit from a local rescue, and we were unsure how our three dogs and three cats would do with the rabbit. We got the playpen to put the rabbit in while introducing her to our dogs. The metal is well made, and the playpen is sturdy. It is high enough that the rabbit cannot jump out, and my cats and dogs can’t jump in. We are happy to report our dogs and cats did great with our new rabbit, and Molly, our rabbit, is now running around the house freely with our cats and dogs. We now use it when we leave the house just to be safe.
Great for chicks
#ReceivedFreeProduct The Frisco Wire Small Pet Playpen with door (29in) is great for baby chicks or any small animal that is growing. My hen hatched three chicks and then wanted nothing to do with them. We brought them in and placed them in the playpen with a feeder and water bottle for chicks. It gives the kids and us a chance to see them all running around and chirping and being cute inside the playpen and it’s allowed us to be able to watch the grow. They are now big enough to jump/flutter their wings enough to be able to stand on the feeder and waterer. In our previous enclosure made specifically for chicks, other broods have been able to jump completely out of it at this point. With the Frisco playpen, we are not having that problem, as it is high enough to keep them in. I can change their water and food by bending over the top and I can use the door to get the chicks. It’s very efficient and I will use it for years to come.
Nice and sturdy.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I am so pleased with the Frisco Wire Small Pet Playpen. It comes already together and you just fold it into any shape you want it to be. The door is also so very convenient to use. The wire is heavy gauge so it's very sturdy and not flimsy at all. Nice for those tiny little fur babies.
Great for a Bunny of animal of this size.
#ReceivedFreeProduct We set this up in our living room and realized it was just the right size without being too big to be in the way. It is a good size for a small bunny or guinea pig. It wouldn't be good for a dog that has some weight to it as I think it could be moved around or come loose if knocked around a bit.
Perfect for Guinea Pigs
#ReceivedFreeProduct My son was so excited about this. He loves setting it up and putting his guinea pics in there too let them run around in the grass. He makes sure to stay out there with them because he doesn't want to leave them alone but the guinea pigs love it and love being out there.
We bought this as a play yard for our two ferrets. As they are still quite young, it is perfect, though I'm thinking of ordering another to put them together and make the area larger and incorporate some more toys. Our noodles love their play time every evening in the play yard. We love that it can be folded back up for easy storage. We'll be ordering another one soon! Thanks so much!
#ReceivedFreeProduct I recently got a small breed puppy and this pet playpen has definitely made the experience a lot easier! I can put her in the playpen when I need to and I know she is safe, secure and has a comfortable amount of space to play.
Perfect for my needs
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is perfect for my guinea pigs to play in. I like to take them out to the porch in this playpen. It is easy to assemble and to tear down when needed. It has a sturdy construction and has a single door.
Love this playpen
#ReceivedFreeProduct I received the Frisco Wire Small Pet Playpen with Door, Black, 29-in from try it sampling. I love this playpen. We recently had five kittens born and we put them and momma in there. She can get in and out jumping over and they are safe.