Friskies Classic Pate Chicken & Tuna Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Classic pate recipe features real meat in sauce for the high-protein nutrition your little carnivore craves.
- Enhanced with vitamins and minerals for overall well-being, and essential taurine for heart and vision health.
- Provides a 100% complete and balanced meal for cats, on its own or as a delicious kibble topper.
- Supports urinary health and keeps your pal hydrated with moisture from real broth in every bite.
- Crafted with love in USA facilities and comes in easy-to-serve cans that make mealtime simple and hassle-free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.88Chewy Price$17.94Autoship Price
- Friskies Classic Pate Poultry Platter Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.52Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in Gravy Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Friskies Classic Pate Mixed Grill Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.52Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Savory Shreds with Chicken in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.52Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Classic Pate Sea Captain's Choice Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.74Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Extra Gravy Pate with Tuna in Savory Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.52Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Savory Shreds with Salmon in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.52Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Classic Pate Liver & Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.40Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Savory Shreds with Whitefish & Sardines in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.52Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Extra Gravy Pate with Chicken in Savory Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.52Chewy Price$18.96List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Meat By-Products, Poultry By-Products, Water Sufficient for Processing...||Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Dinner: Ocean Whitefish, Poultry By-Products, Meat By-Products...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Poultry By-Products, Meat By-Products...||Meat By-Products, Water Sufficient for Processing, Turkey...||Meat By-Products, Fish, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Can||Can|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
368 Customer Reviews
Friskies can food
I am not usually one to complain but I was not happy with the can food this time for 2 reasons. First one being the can food was not the right consistency. Too much gravy and not enough meat. Second one being my cans were all dented when Fed Ex delivered. Almost every can had a dent in them. I wish there was a better way to protect the cans from damage.
friskies bad selection?
beware of this variety of Friskies classic pate chicken & tuna dinner canned cat food. something has changed over time as it was a staple with my cats now, they won’t go near it and has to be thrown away. Other varieties are fine.
Always waiting when this is dinner.
I feed a feral kitty and my neighbors kitty when hes hungry and he's always hungry! Even though picky eaters they love this meal and I add real tuna for a real treat sometimes.
Water has been added to reduce food content but keep weight the same.
I've been buying several different flavors of Friskies pate for years and the last time I bought these I noticed right away that the cans have way too much water in them. I mix these with Purina Cat Chow and usually get a nice textured meal but these cans have so much water content that the same measurements and ratio of wet/dry makes a soup instead of a solid meal. I resent having to pay double the price for half the food and nutrition. Not Chewy's fault, just giving others a heads up.
Mom of two cats
We have two cats and one who is very picky, she is also not usually a fan of chicken but both our cats aged 14 and 11 1/2 both enjoyed this. They ate all of it and were excited about eating the other flavors in the upcoming days. Selene also will only eat pate because she doesn’t like the sauce or gravy ones so she enjoyed the texture and actually finished her portion. I was sent a free can of cat food for review purposes.
turns out that my cat only likes chicken/poultry flavor. now im stuck with lots of chicken tuna flavor that he wont eat. what should i do?
Loved by my picky eater!
My cat is pretty finicky about the wet food he eats. I’ve tried everything from generic to specialty canned foods and surprisingly he loves this food, available almost everywhere, the best! I wish the can sizes were smaller as he only needs about 1/3 of the can for each meal and does not really enjoy any of the extra portions refrigerated. That said, I’m always impressed with the quality of food from Friskies and feel good about giving it to my cat everyday. “I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. All opinions are my own.” #ad
My cats love it.
I am not impressed with the ingredients in Friskies but it's important to me that my cats get a mostly canned food diet & this is one food I can still afford. The cats don't seem to care & gobble it right up. Three stars for affordability, texture & taste.
My cats love Pate
My cats enjoyed the Pate’. I knew I could always count on Friskies and this was no exception. We tried Chicken & Tuna Dinner. I must say my cats’ enjoyed it. I have 3 cats, 3 years old and 9 years old. Their age made no difference in how much they liked the Pate’. They are all 3 different breeds and have different personalities, but I could feed them the Chicken and Tuna Dinner and they all ate and enjoyed it. I am sure I will be buying Friskies Pate’ Chicken & Tuna Dinner since I know they like those. “I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. All opinions are my own.”
Our go-to wet food
We use this canned cat food regularly in our house. They come in boxes of many cans so we can stock up. The cans stack well together on our shelves. They are easy tab open tops which makes things easier. The serving size of each can is acceptable. The cons are that I hate feeling like I'm wasting so much metal every time because I just throw them out. It would take far too much time to rinse every single one in order to put them in the recycle bin. And I also wish the can label colors were more different from each other so we could easily tell what we're grabbing off the shelf; they're all orange in this set. “I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. All opinions are my own.”