Fritz FixIck Aquarium Water Treatment
About This Item
- Treats Ick, protozoan parasites, Chilodonella, Trichodina and Tetrahymena.
- Features gentian violet instead of formaldehyde, making it a gentler Ick treatment than others.
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties help to fight secondary infections for better recovery rates.
- Effective at killing Ick parasites with a two-dose system.
- Effective against some bacterial and fungal problems.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish...||Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish...|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Is this medicine safe for live plants and invertebrates like snails, crayfish, and shrimp?
Answer by • Dec 08, 2021
This is not safe for invertebrates including corals, snails, shrimp, clams, other crustaceans or molluscs. Remove these types of livestock before dosing.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By FISHMAN on Jan 27, 2022
Fritz Ick fish meds
I had great results and so did the fish. It worked rapidly and effectively.