FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Memory Foam Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover
About This Item
- Features memory foam laminated to a base layer of medical-grade polyurethane.
- The water-resistant base helps keep the filling safe from moisture.
- Great for indoor and outdoor use.
- The paw-fect bed for pets who love to sprawl out.
- Portable to provide your pet with comfort almost anywhere!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go Pet Club 4" Memory Foam Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$52.95Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- SP Deluxe Mattress Dog Bed, X-Large$65.31Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Happy Hounds Bailey Rectangle Pillow Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Denim, Small$41.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Full Support Dog & Cat Bed With Removable Cover, Deep Lagoon, Jumbo$70.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Square Dog Duvet Cover, Small$29.00Chewy Price
- FurHaven Two Tone Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Chaise Cooling Gel Dog & Cat Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Large$53.59Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Harry Barker Grain Sack Rectangle Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Blue, Large$127.04Chewy Price$200.00List Price
- dealPetmaker Orthopedic Sherpa Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brown, X-Large$58.70Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Armor Water-Resistant Square Dog Bed Liner, Small$17.50Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Cooling Gel Dog & Cat Mattress, Stone Gray, Large$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Bark and Slumber Bentley BrownLarge Lounger Dog Bed$63.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Outdoor, Water-resistant, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Outdoor, Water-resistant, Removable Cover||Cooling, Orthopedic, Outdoor, Water-resistant, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Memory Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Gel Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Cotton|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Disposable dog bed
I loved the bed when I first got it, but no longer. I bought this bed on Feb 2, 2022 it is now May 22, 2022 and it has not held up. It began getting small streak like tears in the material after 2-3 month and it now has its first puncture and is extremely faded. $45 for a bed that doesn't last 5 months is not right. I have a Coolaroo elevated dog bed that I am on my second replacement cover and this second cover I bought almost 2 years ago an it just got its first tiny hole! They are also much more reasonable in price at less than $25 for original bed and less than $15 for replacement covers.That about $40 for FIVE years of a great well used outdoor dog bed! Check out Coolaroo before you waste your money on FurHaven.
Might as well be a rock
I bought one of the blue wrapper ones from a different seller, but I feel the need to give a review of the product anyways. This is an -insanely- hard treat. My boyfriend and I couldn’t break it by hand. We were only able to break it by cutting into it and using the countertop to help snap it. The treat itself actually hurt my hands in the process when it broke. I’ve broken literal rocks easier than I have this treat. Since at least one star is mandatory, I gave it a two because my 14lb dog did eat the piece we were able to break off and he liked it. It took him as long as some chews take to gnaw through it. I don’t think I’ll be giving him anymore of it. It took so much work to get a tiny shard and I don’t really trust how hard it is on his teeth. I would suggest finding a different treat. This one isn’t it.
Way Too small ,
Bed was not big enough for a great Dane puppy - otherwise it’s a great deal for a smaller dog- we love chewy.Com and fully recommend! Thank you all and Happy New Year
waste of $, didn’t hold up over time
My 45 lb dog used this bed for almost a year and it was ok. I originally went with memory foam because I wanted her to be comfortable and the waterproof cover seemed like a plus. Well, the cover always had a strong plastic/chemical smell that never dissipated, even after a year. Even with a thick blanket on top, the bed would make my dog smell weird if she had been lying on it for awhile. But when went to take the cover off yesterday, I noticed that the inside material had started to crumble and flake off. Not wanting to deal with a mess that would only get worse, I ended up trashing the whole bed. For the price, I expected this bed to last longer than a year. I have other cheaper beds that I’ve had for going on 2-3 years that look still look great so maybe I’ll just avoid the waterproof/memory foam combo in the future.
My outdoor cats seem to like it.
I needed a quick bed for my outdoor cats, and this was a good price and the size I needed. I’ll see how it holds up.
Useful for outside! Nice cushion & made very well. The cover is a harsh material but has to be for the outdoor elements it took my furbaby a little to get used to cuz shes a little more spoiled then most. But a very nice spot to relax on outside.
Cover of bed
Used during summer so the girls could lay outside by pool. But the covers are already falling apart.
Great Dog Bed for Garage
My dog is picky as far as dog beds go. I needed an outdoor bed for my garage. My dog loves it. I ordered the large for my pup. She’s a 65 pound Pointer/Hound mix, and she loves it! Great for the garage as the cover is much more rugged that a regular soft dog bed.
Fell apart at the seams
Bed was used indoors only and didn't make it a year before falling apart at seams
Not an outdoor bed
Bed got soaked outside and didn’t dry. This is not an outdoor bed at all.