FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specifically designed for pets who love to burrow into blankets and other cozy spots.
- Top layer functions as a soft, shapeable blanket to provide privacy and security by simulating her natural denning instinct.
- Luxurious faux-sheepskin is warm and comfy, while the single-piece orthopedic foam mattress supports her posture and joint comfort.
- Removable plastic hoop lets you fold the top layer back to help her get inside, or fold it down to make sure the blanket stays spread all the way to the edge for maximum coverage.
- Available in two colors; the 26-inch diameter bed is 3 inches thick and the 35-inch diameter bed is 3.5 inches thick.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$29.74Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Gel Top Foam Dog & Cat Bed, Cream, 44-in$110.99Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- DealFrisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$52.64Chewy Price$58.49List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Cozy Cave Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Red, Large$96.25Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Poly Cotton Rectangle Cozy Cave Covered Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Navy, X-Large$133.94Chewy Price$194.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 44-in$84.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Gel Top Foam Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, 44-in$110.99Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Poly Cotton Square Cozy Cave Covered Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Khaki, Large$110.62Chewy Price$144.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Luxury Microsuede Rectangle Cozy Cave Covered Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Anthracite, Large$123.04Chewy Price$176.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Memory Foam Snuggery Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, 26-in$46.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Covered Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Dark Gray, Medium$47.58Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Luxury Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Chocolate, Large$96.19Chewy Price$138.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
379 Customer Reviews
My dog won't lay on this bed
My dog loves to snuggle under blankets. I thought she would love this bed. I got her to lay on it and get under the cover once, which she struggled with, not a lot of room or give on the sides of the blankets for her to go in head first and turn around. Now she won't use the bed at all. I'm giving it a few more days to see if she warms up to it as I just received it. But I have a feeling it's going back. I'm going to look for a bed that has a blanket that folds all the way back so she can lay down and then I'll cover her. If this bed had velcro sides so you could fold back the cover more, I think it might work better. I don't see how the dogs have enough room to go in head first and then turn around so her head is facing out. I did try it both with and without the plastic arch.
I bought this bed to replace a similar one we had. The pad is pretty thin and I don’t think our dog likes it as much. Also, when she curls up inside of it, the bed rips very easily. Would not recommend this bed, kind of cheap materials.
She loves it!!
I didn't think she would get use to it so fast but she did.. She loves her new bed, only problem is, Siber wants one too since she won't share!
Meets Our Requirements
Bought these as prior tent beds we bought had a material that one of our dogs liked to chew & gag as well as having little pieces of the material floating over our hardwood floors. Thank you
Love the bed... MOSTLY.
The bed itself is great... the dogs love it. The only problem happens in TWO PARTS. There's a plastic tube that provides "arch support" for the tent part of the bed. First Issue - the instructions don't address how to install the tube. Had to call tech support and they easily fixed that. It inserts from one end, feeds through to the other...simple. SECOND - the velcro that holds the tube in place is worthless. It just plain doesn't work! They've either got to provide a longish velcro strap that extends a couple inches either side of the tube channel... or better yet, simply sew a "pocket" in, where the Velcro currently is being used. That will easily resolve the issue. Other than that, it's a great bed... and we're working on closing that velcro up.
10/10 very comfortable! Wonderful bed!! I get my best nights sleep!!
Difficult to use
Although this bed seemed like a good idea, as our dog likes to be under blankets when it's cold out, it's very difficult for him to use. He tries to get under the blanket part of the bed, but even with the hoop in that's supposed to keep an opening for them, he has a hard time of it. What happens is, as he starts to push himself under the blanket, the hoop falls backwards on top him, bunching up the blanket part and making it impossible for him to actually get under the blanket without some assistance. I don't mind helping him out, but the purpose of this purchase was so he could do it himself without someone coming over to cover him up.
JUST DON'T KNOW
I got this bed for my Boston terrier at first she was not interested then I put her blanket inside it, and she started using it for about 3 days. Now she pays no attention to it and it just sits in my living room as decor. I had to buy her a new bed. Her new bed is very thick and comfy. It was about $30 bucks less, but is made so much better. I still recommended Chewy, I just don't recommend this bed.
Bed lasted less than 3 months fabric frayed ant the side wall of the compartment completely separated from the bed. Poor quality fabric. I definitely don’t recommend this bed
My dog was bundled up in it within 5 minutes of taking out of the box
As you can see from the pictures, my dog LOVES this! He adores being under blankets and will growl at his beds if there isn’t a blanket on it. Issue solved with this bed!