FurHaven Sofa Buddy Dog & Cat Bed Furniture Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Innovative design combines a pet bed with a sofa cover that features a soft quilted feel and water-resistant coating for superior protection.
- Thread-free pinsonic quilting electronically bonds the water-resistant fabric with ultrasonic heat so there are no needle holes in the fabric.
- Cushion anchors secure the cover in place, while the three side bolsters provide premium comfort for your furry pal and added coverage for your couch.
- Available in two colors; the innovative dual-sided construction provides a variety of looks to complement your décor.
- Surrounded by plush bolsters on three sides, each Sofa Buddy cover provides a 12.75-inch deep sleeping surface; small is 18 inches long, medium is 30 inches long, large is 42 inches long, and extra-large is 54 inches long.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HappyCare Textiles Cat & Dog Sofa Protector, Brown$23.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Frisco Buffalo Check Cuddler Pet Bed & Gift Set, Large$49.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Waterproof Non-Skid Back Furniture Protector, Gray, X-Large Sofa$53.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Bone Dry Reversible Sofa Cover, Beige$65.62Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- FurHaven Water-Resistant Reversible Furniture Protector, Gray/Mist, Sofa$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- FurHaven Waterproof Cat & Dog Blanket Protector, Large, Gray$56.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Forever Young Couch Cover, Dark Green, Large$159.00Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Rough Gem Dog & Cat Couch Cover, Graphite, Medium$129.00Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Waterproof Pet Throw Blanket, Gray$32.95Chewy Price$37.95List Price
- Molly Mutt Couch Cover, Rust, Large$159.00Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Waterproof Fuzzy Throw Blanket, Gray, Large$32.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Material||—||—||Polyester, Foam, Synthetic Fabric||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
Don't recommend for Large dogs.
I have a 65lb lab who I bought this for. First, the bolster pillowing around the back takes up a lot of couch space and leaves little couch space for my dog to sit on, she falls off the couch. It slides all over the place and folds up upon itself when my dog gets on it. My dog is afraid to even get on it. Just a regular throw blanket works much better. It's a great idea but just not functional. Maybe smaller dogs would fair better.
I thought this looked a great idea to help protect our couch and have a happy dog. (We have a great Dane.) In reality it didn't work. With the back bolster decreasing the depth of the couch, she couldn't fit. I liked the quality, so I put it on our day bed (which is much deeper.)
A Purrrr-fect fit
This bolstered furniture cover is so comfortable! It didn't take long for me to make it my own and snuggle up in the pillowy corner! It protects the leather recliner from my nails and stays in place with two anchors that tuck into the cushion. I'm in kitty heaven! (This is the medium... on a 24" recliner seat)
This thing holds more dog hair than my sofa. Absolutely horrible. Don't waste your money. I'd love a refund. It's made of the wrong type of fabric. It should be 100% cotton. Would be much more effective. Very unhappy.
Great bed alternative
My dog refused to sleep in his nice, cushy orthopedic bed and preferred to get up on the couch. We tried putting a normal blanket down for him to keep the couch from getting dirty, but it would always get crumpled up or tossed on the ground when he slept. We bought this furniture cover and love it. It has anchors that go deep into the cushions so it stays put, and our dog loves the bolsters so that he can rest his head on them. It's keeping our sofa much cleaner and appears that it is easily washable although I have not tried yet.
Unhappy with product
These furniture covers are very cheaply made we made. One tour apart after the 1st washing. Also, the elastic and handles that are to secure covers on the furniture are so flimsy that they tear and overstretch.
it’s a hit
Just unpacked this bed for my 43 pound bull terrier and she is already curled up on it. It’s the perfect size for her in the corner of our L-shaped sofa.
This item met my needs exactly. I have a reclining leather sectional sofa and needed to make a special spot for my new beagle. It stays in obscene with the anchors (size of a toilet roll) attached with elastic.
My dog loves it, stays put on the sofa with the elastic hold downs you just tuck in .
This is a BLANKET with bumpers, not a bed
This is a BLANKET with bumpers, not a bed. And takes way too much space in a medium. Very unhappy that I ordered this