FurZapper Pet Grooming Glove, Yellow
About This Item
- Grooming glove designed to manage your paw-tner’s fur.
- Features over 2,000 soft bristles that gently massage with no wires, blades or hard bumps.
- Can be used during bath time to deshed your companion while you wash.
- Double-sided glove works to remove hair from couches, beds, rugs or clothing.
- Helps keep your furry friend and home clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lilly Brush Be Forever Furless Dog & Cat Hair Remover$19.95Chewy Price
- Gonzo Natural Magic Pet Hair Lifter, 1 count$9.58Chewy Price
- FURemover Extendable Pet Hair Removal Broom$12.98Chewy Price$18.60List Price
- FURemover Pet Hair Removal & Lint Brush, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price
- FURemover Duo Dual-Sided Grooming & Hair Removal Dog & Cat Brush, Color Varies$7.00Chewy Price$9.51List Price
- FURminator Adjustable deMatter Dog & Cat Tool$12.04Chewy Price$20.39List Price
- As Seen on TV True Touch Five Finger Pet Deshedding Glove$12.54Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Hertzko Long Blade Dog & Cat Dematting Comb$24.99Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Pet Magasin Pet Grooming Gloves$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Kit, Pink, Large$14.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Sweet Paws Silicone Spa Dog & Cat Bathing & Grooming Gloves, 2 count, Rosy Glow$23.78Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||N/A|
|Brush Type||Glove||Pin Brush||Glove||Glove, Deshedding Tool||Comb|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Would like to return
Horrible. Plus,hands get sweaty making gloves difficult to remove. Works on nothing.
I Do Not Recomment
This product is not worth buying. I tossed it in the trash.
A little fragile
This works well and doesn’t scare my puppy as much as a brush. Unfortunately, she got hold of it once and now it’s torn in multiple places. If you can keep it out of reach when not in use, you should be good.
Love these grooming gloves!
My dogs don't enjoy being brushed but they love to be massaged! I bought a glove for each hand for a thorough massage/brushing, these gloves are supple and grab so much hair! Easy to release the hair by clapping my hands together. Love these gloves!
Love this glove and so do my 3 cats! My dog likes it too! Easy to clean and grabs that loose fur! Highly recommend.
This glove works so well. After you’re done petting your pet ( I have a bunny) just go to the sink and it washes off the glove so easy with water. dries fast too. I highly recommend this glove because it doesn’t have material like others and it really works great
Used it once already! It was great - got A LOT of dead hair off and seems to have reduced the amount of hair usually see in their bedding etc.
Long Hair Kitty
I bought the Fur Zapper Pet Grooming glove in hopeful desperation of my kitty's long hair hairball troubles. She had stopped letting me groom her with the hairbrush that I had. Unfortunately she would not let me "pet her with the Fur Zapper glove either". It was exactly what I thought it would be, but it is my kitty just stopped letting me groom her. I finally took her to the vet and got her a "loin's cut" to solve her long hair hairball troubles. Will keep the grooming glove and try it on her as her hair grows long again. I was going to add her before & after haircut pictures, but I do not know how to use your "photo". Thank you for your help. I have been buying all my pet products from Chewy for a long time now. Your service is excellent.
Scares our cat
The glove made some rubbery noises when I first attempted to approach our cat with it-cat is terrified of it now and will hide if he hears it being touched or sees you with it. Luckily, he doesn't mind getting brushed and combed, never found out if the glove worked well because... so scary!
Best I've tried yet.
I have a very thin and tiny Siamese. Her fur is silky and extremely fine and difficult to pick up off of things or brush her. This glove has the smallest and shortest little dangles and works like a charm. I have tried 3 or 4 others over the years and nothing compares to this.