Pets who crawl and slither need a special substrate, and Galapagos Jurassic Fir Bark Terrarium Bedding fits the bill. Whether you animal companion is a gopher snake, boa constrictor, Russian tortoise, iguana, Burmese python, milk snake, tomato frog, basilisk, tree python or similar species, they’ll feel right at home with this terrarium bedding made from 100% Douglas Fir bark. This bedding is made from smaller sized pieces of bark to facilitate activities like feeding, crawling and slithering. Comes in a resealable bag to preserve freshness.
- High absorbency to help control tropical humidity for larger reptiles.
- Made from a sustainable timber by-product.
- Free of salt chemicals, oils and parasites.
- Washed and sieved to ensure it’s free of dust.
- Discourages mites and stops odors.
See all items by Galapagos